Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: introductions  (Read 1115 times)

Offline HicEgo

I've been on the scene for a few years, am only now joining the board. I've seen quite a few SPs over the years, but they're either well-reviewed or long-gone, sometimes both, so it didn't seem worthwhile to contribute a review. Some I've seen with a quick thought or two about them (in no particular order):

Gemma at Scorpio -- gave such good owo/cim while 69ing that we never fucked, I hope she hasn't retired
Hannah at Carols -- saw her once, memorable time pounding her from behind when she suddenly demanded a facial, that's the spirit
HeatherPleasure -- agree with general sentiment of very hot body but distant personality; saw her a few times because she was great to rim
Lucia (or whatever her name was, the stunner from a year or two back) -- saw her a few times, so gorgeous in doggy, my god
Vivan or Vivienne at BSS -- great owo and fantastic ass for rimming
Sizzling Sam -- saw her years ago in Dalry and remembered feeling very much at ease, had a good time, but didn't go back
Kallike -- to be frank I was surprised how popular she was, she was nice enough but (to my eye) just not very attractive
BJQ -- for me it was more like weak hand job queen. Hard to complain for 30 pounds though.
Sensual Samantha 777 as Kat at NTS - memorable 69 and then a very energetic fuck with her on top, would like to see again
Myruna77 -- much better than I expected from the reviews. Very playful, energetic multi-position fucking, did great things with her body
Ameliax- a bit disappointing, maybe i caught her on a bad day
Sasha's Sweet Honey -- lots of fun, anal for round 1 then cim for round 2. Would see again but I think cim is off the menu.
Maribel BonBon -- saw recently a couple of times over a few days. Great kisser, amazing ass. Seemed to be missing a clit though. Or was that just me?
Scottish Barbie -- a few years ago, main thing I remember is that fucking litterbox
Lana -- funny what you remember. I remember going for a quickie, she said £40 for either OWO or sex, I went for sex, but wasn't hard, so she kindly offered some OWO on the house to get things moving. Wish I'd gone back for a proper visit.
SexySylvia333 - saw her just before she raised price from £80 to £90 an hour. Seemed good punt at £80, but at £90 it's too tempting to pay a wee bit more for someone more attractive.

Quite a few others and sauna punts, but I don't remember names.

Offline Jock D

Welcome aboard! Always good to get experienced punters sharing their knowledge. :hi:

Offline DickDiver

Good man. That's an introduction many could learn from.

Welcome!

Offline Matrix

Maribel BonBon -- saw recently a couple of times over a few days. Great kisser, amazing ass. Seemed to be missing a clit though

Had trouble finding it as it's rather small. After a good licking and cowgirl then doggy, it was swollen up and far more noticeable as she straddled my tongue before round 2.  :hi:

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Welcome to the mad house! Coffee is in the kitchen. Crisps, nuts and other snacks can be found on the sideboard (please refill them when you finish them) and byob!

Offline amystery

Time to come out as well, don't punt very often these days.

Kiera Glasgow/Falkirk - Fantastic Girl, friendly and keen.
Brooke Monroe - Where is the sick bowl on this one, wouldn't of went near her if I had known about his past.
AprilAgain - Tried many many times to get her, never seemed to answer the phone
Belle from Dunfermline - Good enough when you actually got a hold of her.
Dirtylittlesecret - Very dirty house, friendly enough and ok for last minute punts normally after failing to tie down AprilAgain and Belle from Dunfermline and before Kiera came on the scene. Probably not go back after discovering this site.
Kira Hot Chick - Friendly enough but discovering I knew one of the neighbours in Inverkeithing has put me off.

Being on here has saved me a trip to see Emma(whatever her name is this week) in Lanark!