Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MayJune993 - Bristol  (Read 2279 times)

4 review(s) for MayJune933 (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline licky

External Link/Members Only

I saw MayJune 993 last week.
1 hour incall £140.00 in a tidy little flat just North of Bristol. Late evening
An attractive girl, not a complete stunner, but def not a minger either, generally as profile, but on the profile there is absolutely no mention of her tits.
And what a fine pair she has too. Natural, probably a D cup, and well firm. Perfect for tit lovers.
We kissed a fair bit, the usual RO, OWO, and sex. I was in one of those moods where I wanted to shag for the hour, and she was quite receptive to this.
I got condom burn in the end, so took it off and had a hand finish over her.

Generally a damn good punt, I loved fondling those ooooh so perfect firm titties.

Not a clock watcher either, we finished the shagging a bit before the hour was up, no time for round 2, but we sat on the sofa and nattered for a good while after.

Recommended

Offline MaxDeane

Thanks for the review.

Does anyone know if she is a new WG or a new profile?

I do like a nice fresh WG.

Some interesting answers in he AW Interview tab: -

* What is your biggest turn on? Being spanked and fucked hard 

* When is your libido at its highest? When I'm bleeding 

Also, her very concise profile notes that 'looking to explore the world of d/s, bdsm further with someone experienced', and likes list includes

* BDSM (receiving)
* Domination (receiving)
* Humiliation (receiving)
* Spanking (receiving)

Kennilingus & Timstella will like this one I'm sure.

Offline licky

I forgot to add earlier, well it was a week ago.
As she expressed an interest in BDSM, well its not my thing, but while we were doing it in doggy she asked for her arse to be given a good slap.
Made my hands sting, but her arse cheeks were glowing well red   :)She does enjoy a good fucking, and came a few times.

Offline MaxDeane

Thanks for the additional Licky.

I've just sent her a mail, hopefully she'll get back to me and I'll give her a try.

Islander

Nice one, I totally missed her profile but she looks interesting  :thumbsup:

Offline happy as larry

I am really interested in this girl, her likes are right up my street

Offline Samsung8

Nice one! Have booked her for a little sub session next week - was hoping to get there today but with the car in the garage I can't get all the way up to South Glos. So far so good - good comms, receptive to talk of hard spanking, telling her she is a dirty little slut and making her gag on my cock, so promises a lot...  :cool:

Offline MaxDeane

Nice one! Have booked her for a little sub session next week - was hoping to get there today but with the car in the garage I can't get all the way up to South Glos. So far so good - good comms, receptive to talk of hard spanking, telling her she is a dirty little slut and making her gag on my cock, so promises a lot...  :cool:

Looking forward to see a review of this meet

Offline happy as larry

Great, please keep me informed

Offline Samsung8

Hmmm... well that was aa waste of time.. emailed her again over the weekend to say looking forward to it and send me postcode / phone number. Nothing back. Thought I'd chance it anyway and drove up to the middle of Frampdong Cotterballs, which is where she said she is, and waited for the email / call (she has my number from AW booking..). Nothing. Sent her an email to say I'm here, did you forget etc. Nothing. I'm guessing I won't hear from her again. Fuck.  :angry:

Islander

That's a shame, I've had some decent comms with her and she gave me her number.
I'll report back if and when I see her.  :hi:

Offline happy as larry

Thats crap! I have been speaking via email to her to arrange a meet, i will wait now,  luckly i already have 3 big punts lined up so it will have to wait a couple of weeks

Offline Samsung8

Had 3 en mails tonight saying "when did we arrange", "sorry been a hectic few days", and "I had an unexpected period but should be fine by tomorrow "! Hmmm... not sure what to do... Maybe spank her harder!  :lol:

Offline MaxDeane

Met MayJune today, had fun, review being done now.