Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Colchester - Lola V and Josaphene  (Read 1622 times)

5 review(s) for Lola V (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]
12 review(s) for Josaphene (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]
12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4977743) (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline callm3daddy

Lola V - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Josaphene - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Jo and Lola have now started offering duo bookings. Having seen them both individually, I thought it was worth a punt to see what they are like together.
Lola review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=135480.msg1511134#msg1511134
Jo review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=100474.msg1193274#msg1193274

Paid £300 for an hour's incall.

Communication
Decent comms from the start. I initiated the booking through Jo and she instructed me to book both her and Lola for the same time slot. Had a confirmation message almost immediately (I'd seen Jo before and had her number on my punting phone), a second message explaining some basic ground rules*, and further confirmation the morning of the booking.

*Ground rules were fairly standard and just covered what was different to a solo booking. All sensible stuff, like not using the same mac for both girls, which girl was leading the booking from their end, etc. Nothing that would change my mind about booking.

Jo works from a house on a terraced street. Parking on her road might be tricky on evening and weekends, but there are plenty of side roads nearby which have parking available. I managed to park roughly a minute's walk away, on a side road. Jo's house is clean and welcoming, and I didn't feel unsafe at any point.

Looks
Both Lola and Jo's profiles and photos are accurate. I've reviewed Lola recently, so I suggest you read that to get a bit more detail.

Review
I hadn't made any special requests and Jo greeted me at the door in a green summer dress and a hug, after going inside I was re-introduced to Lola who was wearing a black summer dress. Jo offered me a drink as we had a quick catch up and exchange of paperwork, and we headed upstairs to the bedroom.

Some some talking, kissing, and hands wandering, I soon found myself working my hands up Lola's dress whilst Jo knelt next to me and undid my trousers. A few minutes later we were all standing there in our underwear, with the girls exchanging roles and Lola kneeling in front of me as I kissed and hugged Jo. Soon I was receiving OWO from Lola as Jo and I were DFK.

We move to the bed and the girls alternate between kissing me and going down on me, with moments of both girls kissing my cock. Lola and Jo have slightly different techniques, but both delivered a quality blow job. I was soon reaching for the condoms that were laid out, and beckoned Jo to ride me. Started with Jo riding me cowgirl as I kissed and fondled Lola, and we swapped to missionary to finish the job.

Started the first round of rest with the suggestion that Jo and Lola should cum. These girls are definitely bisexual and were eager to please each other as well as me.
First up was Jo, DFK'ing me as Lola went down on her. Jo was soon very vocal, flushed, and out of breath.
Again, a few moments to catch their breath and the roles were reversed; with me kneeling over Lola's face receiving OWO and Jo's head between Lola's legs. Slightly longer this time, but Lola was soon swearing and announcing that she was going to cum.

Onto the second round of rest, laying between both girls whilst inner-teenager-me thanked the adult-me for booking the threesome and achieving a bucket list item.

Final third of the booking was spent concentrating on Lola. As I'm popping another mac on, Lola warns me that she's likely to be very tight after cumming from Jo's oral. She suggests that we try doggy, and after a bit of a struggle I managed to get inside her. (Having seen Lola before, she wasn't joking, and was much tighter than usual.) Spent a few minutes fucking Lola doggy whilst Jo alternated between DFK'ing me and Lola. Realise I'm not going to pop a second time from sex and spend the final 5 minutes receiving a OWO HJ from Lola whilst Jo and I DFK. A second pop, a cleanup, and the hour was done.

There was some very very slight clock watching this time, but I had been forewarned about this. (Two girls sharing one bathroom apparently takes more time than usual  :lol:)

Conclusion
Was it worth the money? Yes. Both Lola and Jo are very eager to please each other as well as me.
Would I book again? Definitely! I'd probably go for a 1.5hr or 2hr booking next time, and take up the offer of filming (extra).

Neal69

Thanks for the review Daddy.

Both of these are on my "to do" list.

I think I may have to move them up the list after reading this.  :drinks:

P