Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Farrah - Cardiff  (Read 3736 times)

15 review(s) for Farrah Indie (14 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]
24 review(s) for Farrah Indi (22 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline wonky

ok..
quick review

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

£150 for an hour.

Didn't realise I was booking through agency. but I was. Location on a major trunk road into cardiff... not best parking or private.. but it's ok.

place was a bit run down (for an agency... i think i expected better)

but Farrah was amazing.... the BOOBS.. best i've ever had.. not a boob person but she turned me!!!

I really didn't want to be the whole rimming thing but YES YES YES YES YES!!!!

and pleasantly surprising she was really tight and a fab shag :) PLUS 1 INTERNETS

(gtg :) )

Offline mrdiamond77

Offline Steelworker

Sounds very good. I really do need to see her after Easter. Thanks Wonky.

Offline Lovinlife

Husband and I have a booking for next Saturday. Can't wait!

Offline Steelworker

As a very new member, I was surprised pleasantly by this! She is right at the top of my HL. But on my own  :rolleyes:

Offline HughJardon

Wait wait wait...... Please review this  :thumbsup:

Offline Steelworker

I sobwanted to say that, Hugh but wimped out.  :angelgirl:

Offline HughJardon

I sobwanted to say that, Hugh but wimped out.  :angelgirl:

My marriage would be amazing if I had a little loveinlife in my life

What a woman huh  :P

Offline mrdiamond77

Have a good time.   :thumbsup:

Offline Steelworker

I might have still been married if we'd explored that. Yes, have a great time. And let us know if you can  ;)

Offline iverthickone

I might have still been married if we'd explored that. Yes, have a great time. And let us know if you can  ;)

I wouldn't be married long if I suggested that!  :cry:

np500

Welcome again lovinlife, been waiting months for this or did you not do the last meet you told us about or is this it, hope it goes well, do let us know  :thumbsup:

Offline Lovinlife

No, the other occasion didn't happen, but this one is arranged! If allowed, I will write a review after next weekend.

Offline makemehappy

No, the other occasion didn't happen, but this one is arranged! If allowed, I will write a review after next weekend.

Do you need permission? All of a sudden it doesn't sound like such a healthy marriage!

Offline Lovinlife

Not that sort of permission! When I first posted about this there was some debate as to whether or not admin would allow a female to write a review.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Lovinlife, we have to get a review  :P

Like the vast majority on here, I punt alone. My OH would combust if she knew I was punting.

I've seen Farah. She's a lovely girl, fantastic service and the most spectacular tits. I hope the two of you have a wonderful meeting with her.

And please please review. We can enjoy it vicariously

np500

What G P says, hope your allowed to review , as I may  internally combust at the thought of this never mind reading about it, good luck .
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 11:33:44 am by np500 »

Offline crfc

I cannot see a problem, after all this is a punters site and she is a punter albeit slightly different (and thank goodness for variety) to the standard member (in that she hasn't got a member [snigger])
All adds to the texture of the place..
You go girl, enjoy.....

Hidden Image/Members Only

bonzo2016

What I would give to watch that  :wacko:

Offline Lovinlife

I will definitely review. To be fair this second experience has been a long time coming, but I am really looking forward to it. This site has been invaluable in terms of advice. There have been recommendations but I have to admit I really want to experience real tits.

Offline Steelworker

There are going to be many of us eagerly anticipating this! I hope you have a great time.

Offline makemehappy

Not that sort of permission! When I first posted about this there was some debate as to whether or not admin would allow a female to write a review.

Good - and I'm glad you are still with us. Apologies for the misunderstanding. I'd be very worried if Admin were that restrictive.

Offline Steelworker

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Lovinlife

We are all still eagerly awaiting a review/update.

Offline Lovinlife

Sorry, it's this Saturday coming up, so review will be after that!

np500

I'll brace my self !

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Terrific. I really hope the three of you enjoy  :drinks:

Offline Steelworker

Having now seen Farrah recently, I am sure you will. Very sexy, lively and lovely.

Offline Lovinlife

Wow, just wow! Will do a review when I've had a chance to get my head together. In the meantime just wow!

np500

Wow, just wow! Will do a review when I've had a chance to get my head together. In the meantime just wow!

Don't know if I can handle this ! Can't wait though  :thumbsup:

Offline Steelworker

this short taster means it's cold shower time. I'm not sure what's going to happen when I read the review!  :P

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Great news. V pleased you enjoyed.

Like the rest, can't wait to hear the gory details of how the three of you got on  :crazy:

bonzo2016

Oh Jesus, I think I'll be returning to the Wales review page a lot of times today until that review is up!  :wacko:

Offline Livingthedream874

Not just me keenly awaiting this review then   :yahoo:

Offline ampersand

Lovinlife's review is up for those who are interested!!!

Offline Razor Boy

I saw Farrah today and am still on cloud 9 two hours after the meet.
I have been punting for 16 years and she went into my all time top two punts...she ticked all of my boxes and delivered big time during the hour, just a fantastic sexy woman with a lovely personality.
Trying not to be a fluffy punter but it's hard not to be after that  :yahoo: