Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy giulya - Bradford  (Read 3600 times)

9 review(s) for Sexy giulya (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by FCB]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5163484) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Online YorkshireLad

External Link/Members Only

15 minute incall

I have had my eye on Giulya's profile for a few years. I always liked the look of her so when she popped back up with with a new pair of tits I had to see her. I decided to go for a quick pump & dump due to her being a rommie & mentions of fake feedback on here. 
Comms could have been a lot better, I nearly went home due to her not replying to my texts when I arrived but I finally made it to her door. Her pictures are accruate, she is mid 30's, nice face, tattooed, tanned, a size 8 with a lovely pair of fake tits.
Cash sorted & I joined her on the bed. She had stripped down to just her knickers. She was all over me, kissing my neck & nibbling my ears. My hands were all over her tits & bum. She made no attempt to kiss me on the lips (Not sure if she does kiss, maybe she would if I had made a move), I had a good suck on her tits while she was wanking me. On with a condom & she gave me a blowjob (OWO is an extra), I was ready for sex so it was off with the knickers & into missonary so I could get a good look of her tits while I fucked her. It was literally my 5th thrust & I exploded into the condom  :dash: :dash: :dash:, I was kicking myself that I didn't bring any extra cash for a second pop. Quick cleanup & a massage (very good) & I was on my way.
I just wish I had booked her for 30 minutes or an hour  so I will be back...I still have to snog her (hopefully she will kiss) & lick that pussy!  :P

Pros
Enthusiastic
Nice pair of tits
Good massage
Not a clockwatcher

Cons
Comms not so good
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 06:51:16 pm by YorkshireLad »

Online YorkshireLad

I payed £40 for 15 mins

30 mins is £50

30 mins & 2 pops is £60

I didn't ask how much OWO is

Offline CityTillIDie

I met her two years ago when she worked in York
She doesn't kiss
She's bloody fit

I met her when visiting her workmate whom inmate s verbal times
She wandered into the meeting and joined in!

CTID

Online YorkshireLad

She doesn't kiss

It's not listed on her likes but in her FAQs she says she does  :unknown:

Brunettelover

She's sexy as fuck but no kissing means I won't be paying her a visit  :dash:

Offline CityTillIDie

I met her two years ago when she worked in York
She doesn't kiss
She's bloody fit

I met her when visiting her workmate whom inmate s verbal times
She wandered into the meeting and joined in!

CTID

'Whom I met several times'

Offline agentsmith

'Whom I met several times'

Ha ha, I'm normally good with autocorrect but I had no idea what that meant!

Offline CityTillIDie

Ha ha, I'm normally good with autocorrect but I had no idea what that meant!

:drinks:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.  :hi: :hi:

For that body  :yahoo: :yahoo: I'm tempted to break my no kissing rule.

Hmm I feel the pull.  :D :D

Offline wolfiesmith69

looks absolutely stunning-even more so with new tits-onto the Bradford H/L !!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac