Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT - Aaliyah Jones new Ebony in Preston.  (Read 728 times)

gingerthom

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

New to AW 3 days ago, no feedback but i can't resist a chocolate treat especially around Easter :D
Review to follow but thought i'd give some initial feedback.
Genuine profile, pics bang up to date, she was wearing the same underwear, friendly, awesome body, great DFK, tasty pussy, she definitely gets into it, not just a lie there and take it girl. Very complimentary, whether it was genuine or not it was nice for the ego :P.
DFK, OWO, 69, covered sex in CG and Missionary, finished off on her boobs.
I think she's only touring but hopefully i'll fit in a second visit next week.

Not to be confused with Aliyah brown who also tours Preston and i'd highly recommend as well. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline george r

her arse looks fantastic  :yahoo:  cant see her tits are a d cup though ?

Offline Kendrig

Be great to read the review. What's she like facially, is she a looker?

gingerthom

her arse looks fantastic  :yahoo:  cant see her tits are a d cup though ?
Her arse is great, doesn't really show her tits properly in the pics but they are a nice full natural C/D.
You have a PM.

Be great to read the review. What's she like facially, is she a looker?
Don't usually review straight after, i just thought i'd confirm a few facts for guys who worry about new profiles with no feedback.
I find it hard to describe girls facially, its a very subjective thing, and i haven't got the writing skills of others on here :unknown:, i definitely wasn't disappointed when she opened the door, but i think my eyes were more naturally drawn to her body. I think facially she was about an 8.5 on my scale but had made a real effort with the overall look, hair, make up, nice underwear, spotlessly clean. :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

I'm a little confused thom.....

Has your review been moved into a regional discussion or did you not do a proper review for this lass?

gingerthom

I'm a little confused thom.....

Has your review been moved into a regional discussion or did you not do a proper review for this lass?
No, not done a full review yet CB, just some initial feedback like i said because of her new profile and 0 feedback.
In fact it was my first TOFTT so i was quite lucky :)

Offline cueball

No, not done a full review yet CB, just some initial feedback like i said because of her new profile and 0 feedback.
In fact it was my first TOFTT so i was quite lucky :)

I'd urge you to do a proper review pal, with links and all.

That way, any search will come up then  :hi: