Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: warwick tantra massage  (Read 4921 times)

Offline Dav618id

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

came up to midlands for a wedding, new i had time to spare so searched for entertainment, made contact by text came back yes to time were to park and text when there, on day texted five minuets before appointment, waited ten texted again no answer made my way to reception. hour later text came back she was in garden didn't no she didn't have network and that she was disappointed that she mist her nieces birthday party and had a another no show. I texted back your disappointed i drove 110 miles to see you.

next day texted that the universe is her guide and that now wasn't the right time for me to come under her care. and humans have lost their heart consumed by the sense of rightness and compassion. and offered to pay for my fuel.

texted back saying there are some kind humans around don't worry about payment,
 she come back Om shanti. May the universe guide you in peace and in harmony. See you soon.

The funny thing is i do want to try to see her again as my head is in a funny place in the moment.

Offline Zimbaman

Some one has reported this review as unfair against the WG. No better way to bring it back to everyone's attention  :D although... I have to say after reading the review I'm no wiser as to what happened or why. Sorry you didn't get your meet. I think. If the universe is ok with that  :hi:

Online scutty brown

that portrait photo of her smiling would put me off....got the look of a manic obsessive to me

Offline PepeMAGA

that portrait photo of her smiling would put me off....got the look of a manic obsessive to me
yeah, still a bit intriguing though.

Offline mr.bluesky

Has been mentioned a few times on this site. Very expensive and into all this spiritual bollocks. I think if you didn't see her you have had a lucky escape. Comes across as being mad as a March hare. :wackogirl:

VetusArctos

So I saw this lady when she was working out of a place in Reigate whilst I was working down there. Goes back about 5/6 years ago.

She's way out there I grant you that and the comms were poor at the time but I eventually had 3 hours with her one evening after work...She blew my mind!

She does the 'rituals' and at first I was sceptical but not quite "spiritual bollocks" and after a while things were different. Every time the old chap put in an appearance at the opening ritual, she told me to direct my energy from there back to my heart and low and behold he went back down.

After several hours of close contact and exercises in breathing and plenty of her 'guiding me' it resulted in the most mind blowing explosion but there wasnt a drop of salad cream left the bottle...totally weird and I was floating for the next couple of days. REALLY weird.

To this day I've not be able to replicate what she showed me but it was an experience that made be far less sceptical of those ladies who REALLY are not just FBSM under the Tantra guise. Go and see Lynn Paterson up at Loch Lomond, she is a gorgeous lady and again, there's something worth learning thats not the mainstream HE

You should definitely see her the lady in Coventry. She's a genuine and lovely lady but yes, she 'thinks differently'

Offline Zimbaman

So I saw this lady when she was working out of a place in Reigate whilst I was working down there. Goes back about 5/6 years ago.

She's way out there I grant you that and the comms were poor at the time but I eventually had 3 hours with her one evening after work...She blew my mind!

She does the 'rituals' and at first I was sceptical but not quite "spiritual bollocks" and after a while things were different. Every time the old chap put in an appearance at the opening ritual, she told me to direct my energy from there back to my heart and low and behold he went back down.

After several hours of close contact and exercises in breathing and plenty of her 'guiding me' it resulted in the most mind blowing explosion but there wasnt a drop of salad cream left the bottle...totally weird and I was floating for the next couple of days. REALLY weird.

To this day I've not be able to replicate what she showed me but it was an experience that made be far less sceptical of those ladies who REALLY are not just FBSM under the Tantra guise. Go and see Lynn Paterson up at Loch Lomond, she is a gorgeous lady and again, there's something worth learning thats not the mainstream HE

You should definitely see her the lady in Coventry. She's a genuine and lovely lady but yes, she 'thinks differently'

Spiritual bollocks. And your post is touting at best.

VetusArctos

Spiritual bollocks. And your post is touting at best.

I find that a bit offensive. Genuine reply to the original poster

Offline Zimbaman

I find that a bit offensive. Genuine reply to the original poster

Reply to what  :unknown: it was a negative review as the op had his time wasted. No question was asked. And your post was touty bollocks  :dash:

Offline finn5555

Reply to what  :unknown: it was a negative review as the op had his time wasted. No question was asked. And your post was touty bollocks  :dash:

He is whinging to admin now  :crazy:

Offline Zimbaman

I know  :lol: apparently he's done here now  :sarcastic:

Offline finn5555

I know  :lol: apparently he's done here now  :sarcastic:

He is now the decision was taken out of his hands  :D

Offline Zimbaman

He is now the decision was taken out of his hands  :D

Can't say I'm surprised  :lol: