Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shangri-La Chinese Health Clinic  (Read 2112 times)

gagglez

Working in London and decided to treat myself to a massage. Not local so I used a well known search engine to see what was near me. Plumped for the Chinese Health clinic in Pimlico. Experience told me that 99% of these type of oriental establishments had extras on offer.
I needed a good kneading but went in with an open mind.

£50.00 for one hour. Bit expensive I thought but hey-ho it was in central London.

Woman who greeted me was dressed in a scruffy white tunic but it turned out she was only the door woman. Directed down stairs to the massage room to a stunning Chinese woman who called herself La La. Things were looking up.
Massage was ok but nothing special. Tried to make conversation but she acted the dunce. I was knackered but still aware of the attention being given to my arse and inner thighs  :rolleyes
Did the flip then she as key ed me if I wanted anything special?

She was gorgeous so I asked for B2B........£120.00 on top of the massage......WTF........no RO or touching just nude. Obviously didn't fancy me  :scare:

I politely declined. £50.00 for a HJ, then down to £40.00. Said I was not going to bother, then down to £30.00. All this negotiating was going on while she had hold of my clock and sack. She said that she was very good so small brain won. To be fair the HJ was nice and un-rushed but I have had better experiences. My bickering must have left a bad impression as there was no clean up. Just threw a towel over me hence the negative review and I always look on the bright side of life.

Know better next time  :(

Online Jonestown

Is this the one on Vauxhall bridge road ?

Online Jonestown

Ok, checked the map, it's up at Victoria end on Wilton road.

Went once years ago when it opened, was very well fitted out, great room, but unattractive masseuse so gave extras a miss, good massage though.

From what you say, Some of these girls are getting ideas well above their station in regard to what they are worth.