Author Topic: 4 hand massage  (Read 3066 times)

Offline chris1959

Prisca 07790482850 advertises on gumtree mature black lady

I went to see her again last week and opted for 4 hand massage at £80 I am still thinking about it now

I was greeted by both of them in their underwear and then proceeded to massage me, can not remember if massage was good but their hands where all over my body. When one did my top half she placed her boobs in my face and I thought I was in heaven. By tis stage they where both topless.
They are both mature ladies one in her 40s and very big women the other late 30s but loos ok. They are both friendly and seem to enjoy what they are doing

will be back

Offline Blagger17



Offline Darkepool


Offline chris1959


seasider derek

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest


Offline painterpaul

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 129
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
Chris

Where is she based without being specific ?

cheers
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline chris1959

On a industrial estate not far from ardwick

Offline chris1959

Been again for 4 hand massage the novelty has not worn of yet. Really enjoyed top less from the start 4 hands exploring my body I felt like I was in Romania times then each had a turn at doing a little b2b and then I opted for the blow job at the end while the other one massaged my chest 80 pound all in for 1 hour

FrankieBoy1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Been again for 4 hand massage the novelty has not worn of yet. Really enjoyed top less from the start 4 hands exploring my body I felt like I was in Romania times then each had a turn at doing a little b2b and then I opted for the blow job at the end while the other one massaged my chest 80 pound all in for 1 hour

Do they have any white girls too?