Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Denisse - Reading, Berkshire  (Read 1190 times)

9 review(s) for Busty_Nicolle (0 positive, 0 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Roth]
46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7645060) (8 positive, 19 neutral, 19 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

debard

Naughty Denisse - Reading town centre week of 3rd April

External Link/Members Only

I should know better.  Another seemingly reasonable value for money Eastern European, what's that adage about getting what you pay for......

Date started with a delay actually getting into her new apartment block in central Reading.  Can't complain about the flat at all.  This lady has an all too extensive collection of 'enjoys' on the site but I'm damned if she's prepared to action any of them.  I'm a fit ex athlete - certainly not Brad Pitt but not Shrek either but hell whichever way, extend a level of professional courtesy.  However despite assurances by text that she performs OWO - she doesn't.  Forget going down on her - you can't even touch the couchie, no kissing, no touching the breasts and when it come to sex, missionary only, with half insertion.  She did however give a half decent covered oral.

I have to admit at this point I raised the issue with her that if you don't do it, don't say it and promised her this review.  I dressed and left 15 minutes into the hour.

Probably one of the most depressing punts I've ever had.  How she has assembled that much fake feedback should be lauded....

You have been warned
Debard

kamu

Should of checked for reviews first. She has a handful of negatives here already. The nationality alone should of been enough to make you think twice.

Offline Cunning Punt

Should of checked for reviews first. She has a handful of negatives here already. The nationality alone should of been enough to make you think twice.

Perfectly put, sir.  :hi:
The review count is pretty conclusive.