Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EmilyLane xx in Farnborough  (Read 4896 times)

12 review(s) for EmilyLane xx (9 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Roth]

Offline James81

You need to give Emily at least a days notice as she is very good so is busy and you would be unlikely to get a same day appointment. Once this lesson was learnt the communication was very professional and the meet was at a nice flat in Farnborough.

She is a beautiful woman which has been much discussed but just to confirm body and face are up there with the best.

£80 for 30 minutes.

A brief chat and then we went into DFK as we took our clothes off. All very sensual. I went down on here initially which she seemed to enjoy and was a pleasure for me. I then suggested we go into 69. I had to cut this short and come out into just OWO as she was like a woman possessed! I really thought she would hurt her neck, she was going at it with such vigour. Wet, deep, perfect!

Sex was CG, missionary and finished in reverse CG. My only regrets was my inability to make it last (and this is after a technical wank before the meet).

Will see again.

External Link/Members Only

Offline nigel4498

Cheers for the review  :hi:
She is top of my hotlist for when next in Farnborough.

Offline switftjake

Assuming she's still working from the same place in farnborough can you describe a little about the location, roughly where it's near, parking, discreet entry etc. Nothing to give away exact block obviously. Cheers

Offline Steve_jones14

Assuming she's still working from the same place in farnborough can you describe a little about the location, roughly where it's near, parking, discreet entry etc. Nothing to give away exact block obviously. Cheers

When I saw her in Farnborough the flat was very near the hungry horse pub (Gloster). You can use their car park.

Offline j4mesbond

How badly is she photoshopped?

You can see the radiator behind her is distorted in one picture and not the other.  Does anyone know since I can't really trust any of her pictures.

Thanks.

Offline rubric

Thanks.

Not overly so in my experience - but then I last saw her about a year ago, she does have that kind of stacked figure.

Main reason I no longer see her is that she no longer offers CIM.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 07:25:48 pm by rubric »

Offline MrMatrix

You can see the radiator behind her is distorted in one picture and not the other.  Does anyone know since I can't really trust any of her pictures.

Thanks.
No shes not overly photo shopped but I note that silly tattoo of a crown has been photo shopped out from her lower stomach - looks bloody silly. Shes a very good punt. I would see her again. :hi:

Offline Stiltskin

Thanks.

I'd say none at all, her body is stunning.