Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbados massage plus  (Read 2251 times)

Offline Hantsman2

Does anyone know of any hotel spa massage place in Barbados where they offer extras over and above a regular massage ?
I appreciate that this is a long shot but someone somewhere might know
Many thanks

Offline Brazilian Martian

Does anyone know of any hotel spa massage place in Barbados where they offer extras over and above a regular massage ?
I appreciate that this is a long shot but someone somewhere might know
Many thanks

Very unlikely with the health spa massage place, I know that you sometimes get street walkers around St lawrence gap and nearer to the port in bridgetown

If you want to meet young women that may be interested in spending time for financial gain try some of the main tourist party's that are held.

I know all of this as my mum is from here and I've been there a few times.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 12:50:15 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline Hantsman2

Thanks very much. I know Barbados well over the last 30 years so am now more ,ahem, mature!
Any other suggestions.
thanks for your help!

Thanks very much. I know Barbados well over the last 30 years so am now more ,ahem, mature!
Any other suggestions.
thanks for your help!

Street girls or maybe try craigslist if they have it there or maybe a Google search may bring you better results

Online Bertiebeenthere

The massage lady on Highway 7 near the Lucky Horseshoe (same side about 200 yards towards the airport), she does full body plus HE for $200 Bajan

The massage lady on Highway 7 near the Lucky Horseshoe (same side about 200 yards towards the airport), she does full body plus HE for $200 Bajan
Price range seems reasonable

Offline Hantsman2

Thanks. Passed by recently and was shut but will try next time.Thanks for the tip