Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Selina Kyle - Manchester  (Read 1397 times)

7 review(s) for Selina Kyle (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]
35 review(s) for Tess McGill (28 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline piz111

March 2017

External Link/Members Only

Manchester Incall

Was feeling horny a couple of weeks a go and put up a reverse booking. Selina Kyle popped up, she was already on my Hot List her comms were very good and it was late so i accepted the booking.

She is based on the outskirts of manchester maybe 10 minutes drive from the city centre. Nice clean apartment with shower facilities and some lovely little kittens roaming around.

Appearance

5ft11. Very slim body with ample/large natural breasts  with a lovely round bottom. A very pretty face but my only issue which was quite a surprise is she has amber rose style short hair, never been with a girl with such short hair, was a turn off to begin with but i went with it.

The Meeting

When she opened the door she was very friendly and i must say it was a very gfe style punt, she doesn't see many clients, she is also selfish enough to tell you what she likes and she likes to enjoy her sessions, the more you give with her the more you get.

Started off with DFK and touching her all over. Her pussy was very presentable, partly shaven with a little landing strip which was very sexy. I must of licked her out for about 15 minutes she seemed to orgasm from this, this is what got her started. She went to OWO she has a very gentle but sexy technique and then she rode me to completion in a very sensual manner.

Conclusion

All in all a good punt, it felt a little too real in my opinion, lovely girl, killer body and accent, not to sure about the hair choice, however was such a different kind of punt i will probably return one day.

marlboro20

I do like a nicely trimmed Brazilian landing strip

Offline Dean801

What type of accent does she have?

Offline redtom

When I saw her just over a year ago, she had a subtle Scotish accent, from memory I think she said she was from near Edinburgh

Offline piz111

Yes a very Subtle Scottish accent, she is so well built for her size very slim but thick enough!