Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sianbabexxx- South Kensington  (Read 4309 times)

19 review(s) for SianBabeXXX (11 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Stud01

External Link/Members Only

Communication- initial phone call for availability and called when outside her flat.

Location- closest station is South Kensington. Could be a 5minute walk from the station if you know the area. Flat a couple of floors up in a building based in an estate.

Appearance- she could genuinely pass for 19 but she is possibly in her early 20's. Very slim and slender as per pics which are genuine. She has a gap in her front teeth which was a little off putting but she is attractive.

Meet- requested a half hour booking at the beginning of the week for mid afternoon. Arrived on time and was offered a shower. After coming out of the shower, did a little chit chat to break the ice. She had a long mirror in front of her bed so you could watch while in action. Her owo was fast and sloppy, although I did not mind watching her head bobble up and down my cock, I wanted something a little more slower. I stopped her before I could explode and asked for a condom. Turned her over into doggy position with her facing the mirror and entered her from behind. She is tight and started talking dirty asking me to fuck her harder and harder. She started to twerk on my dick whist I was still inside her and I could not hold on any longer and exploded inside her. After wiping myself off, she gave me a quick massage which was firm but nice for the remainder of the time.

Would book again if I am around the area again. Difficult to find a genuinely young teenage girl

Offline king tarzan

On the physical side of things really which is the main point
Quite a pointless review!!

Any dfk?
Mango licking?

That's what I am interested in not shower arrangements! !
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Demiro77

looks super hot.... and a positive review... promising  :blush:

Offline PLeisure

looks super hot.... and a positive review... promising  :blush:
Read her other reviews on here first - that's what the forum is for  :hi:

Demiro77

Read her other reviews on here first - that's what the forum is for  :hi:

wow, only now read the whole ordeal with greekguy55, wow