Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Myla.S - Birmingham - Broad Street  (Read 4088 times)

9 review(s) for Myla.S (8 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Clicktocollect

External Link/Members Only

Duration and Cost - Half Hour GBP 90

Comms - Good - Quick phone call on the same day, was told where to go and texted room when got there

Venue - Decent Hotel off Broad Street

Myla.S - As described in other reports, actualy looks younger to me than 28. She has striking eybrows, almost a uni-brow,  not ugly but unusual. Nice firm arse. Piercings; breasts and clit.

The Punt - Excellent: Shower, apparently clean towel, kissing, oral both ways, exceptionaly good cow girl and had a decent chat

So for 90 quid its at the expensive end for half hour punts. I felt it was good value though because she can speak english, its a decent venue, she is enthusiastic and it was a dam good fuck

Would I recomend - Yes
Would I return - Yes

Offline _Rust_

Finding this one interesting to the point I've put her on the plan B list.

Pricey for Brum but looks like CIM included and all reviewers seem to have had a good time & it's city centre so I may end up giving her a try.

Cheers for the review  :drinks:

Muffdiver39

Seen her last week she provides a good service

Offline RedditchJay

:unknown: :unknown:  I felt is was good value as she could speak English ?????....  what the f×ck ???

Offline Pablo02

She's weird.
It says on her profile she won't meet Asian guys who don't have a active profile etc so I asked define Asian and she says Indian to which I say I'm mixed and I have a active aw profile with recent feedback still don't get a reply bit narrow minded of her to assume that only Asian men are timewaters which is what she assumes.
Deleted her off my Hl

Muffdiver39

She's weird.
It says on her profile she won't meet Asian guys who don't have a active profile etc so I asked define Asian and she says Indian to which I say I'm mixed and I have a active aw profile with recent feedback still don't get a reply bit narrow minded of her to assume that only Asian men are timewaters which is what she assumes.
Deleted her off my Hl

Don't take it personal buddy, I think the reason is she herself is mixed race half Asian so she probably doesn't want someone she knows knocking the door!!

Offline azrael

She's weird.
Deleted her off my Hl

I wouldnt worry about it budd, it could be down to the fact that she might be indian herself and doesnt want to meet family members :unknown:

Offline Pablo02

Sandman2017

Wow £90 for half hour , that is a quiet ridiculous amount of money to charge for a half hour punt , they'd bring the prices down to more acceptable charge if they didn't get the business , let's think about it shall we

Offline azrael

She's weird.
Deleted her off my Hl

Jeez wtf I'm not Indian.

You should be care full in how you word things pablo, if you read the first post above it comes across as you saying your half indian. If thats how i saw it you can presume that how she saw it, ijs  :unknown:

Offline villa1969

I had a meeting with Myla.s very sexy indian lady after lots of foreplay and i mean that was something else sex in loads of positions i fell on the bed she ripped off the condom gave me oral and i cim and she swallowed the lot what a girl mmmm

Muffdiver39

I had a meeting with Myla.s very sexy indian lady after lots of foreplay and i mean that was something else sex in loads of positions i fell on the bed she ripped off the condom gave me oral and i cim and she swallowed the lot what a girl mmmm

Good girl

Offline YoungBrum

I concur. Finally saw her yesterday after two failed attempts but my experience was much like OPs so I won't do a new review. Easy communication through email/text. Definitely looks younger than 28 to me too but whatever. Lots of foreplay, great cowgirl and friendly chat. I finished with 15 minutes left and went in the bathroom and when I came out she was on the other side of the room on her phone.

Definitely one of the most attractive girls I've seen. Toss up with her, Blonde Lia and Hayley Hull in Manchester who has sadly disappeared

midlandz_boy88

I want to see this gorl, who does she look like facially, and is she on the slim side of 10

brummierob

Agree with the sentiments above... Myla gives a great service but I had a similar experience...went to the toilet & when I came back Myla was engrossed in her phone....think it's her code to say times up & it's time you went !!...wouldn't give her a negative for it because she does give a good service when she's interested

brummierob

Has regards to looks she is a good looking woman , definitely more Anglo than Indian I would say...a curvy size 10