Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Jay  (Read 1592 times)

8 review(s) for Jessica.Jay (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Stevie3060

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just to avoid any confusion I have saw Jessica a couple of years ago on a car meet, however this is a review from the other day.

Saw Jessica's profile on aw and read how she would do local pick ups in her car for a little bit extra. As stated in previous posts and reviews I like to punt to try different things that I wouldn't normally do with gfs or fuck buddies.

When seeing Jessica would pick people up I had the idea that she might be up for a type of 'bang bus' experience. Emailed Jessica told her how I'd saw her before etc and if she would be up for picking me up, us getting in the back seat and Fucking whilst her partner drove.

Didn't expect anything from it but she emailed back saying she would be up for it but would need to pay a little extra as I live in south tyneside. This wasn't a problem and we decided on a time.

She picked me up late that night and she looks exactly like she does in her pics (I already knew this it's just for the benefit of those people who haven't ). We got in the back and immediately she started giving me owo as we were driving along she then put the rubber on and got on top riding me as we drove down a darkened road. She has an amazing body and I tried to last longer but it was extremely difficult.

Anyway I finished and she let me know it was the first time for her doing something like that as well. They dropped me off where I was originally picked up and I left with a smile on my face.

Definitely a positive as she done exactly as we discussed and I hope on trying new things again.