Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinkykiera Norwich.  (Read 2071 times)

Wayne197979

Has anyone seen this girl.

External Link/Members Only

Had her in my HL for a while. One I was thinking of ticking off the list before I give the punting a break for a while.

vt

Offline Students Notebook

Has anyone seen this girl.

External Link/Members Only

Had her in my HL for a while. One I was thinking of ticking off the list before I give the punting a break for a while.

After you posted this, I thought I would email her.

Yesterday afternoon I sent a message asking to know a little more about her, such as her dress size and if she was in a hotel or apartment.

Today at 4.30 ish, my email was read and deleted.

So I wont be going to see her and I rather doubt anyone will but please let us know if you have better luck.

S.N.

Wayne197979

I've had return mail.
She only works daytime which is difficult for me.

riotact

After you posted this, I thought I would email her.

Yesterday afternoon I sent a message asking to know a little more about her, such as her dress size and if she was in a hotel or apartment.

Today at 4.30 ish, my email was read and deleted.

So I wont be going to see her and I rather doubt anyone will but please let us know if you have better luck.

S.N.

Hi SN aka [Removed by admin] how ya doing ?

Offline PleadInsanity

WTF, I do hope thats not what it looks like riotact! :thumbsdown:

vw

« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 07:04:16 pm by vw »

WTF, I do hope thats not what it looks like riotact! :thumbsdown:

I'm afraid it is.

S.N.

vw

Don't be silly.

S.N.

Riotact posts more like ronnie than you ever have, and this sort of behaviour is like him.  Maybe ore than one lowlife in the east with the same MO.

Notice his shared account chinesemassagenewbie was banned yesterday !

vt

Riotact posts more like ronnie than you ever have, and this sort of behaviour is like him.  Maybe ore than one lowlife in the east with the same MO.

Notice his shared account chinesemassagenewbie was banned yesterday !

WTF was all that about??  :unknown:

vw

WTF was all that about??  :unknown:
RRR up to old tricks it seems .

He was offline mates with chinesemassagenewbie who also got banned for shit stirring on his behalf.

Maybe student notebook upset RRR while he was denying being him, a while back.

vt

RRR up to old tricks it seems .

He was offline mates with chinesemassagenewbie who also got banned for shit stirring on his behalf.

Maybe student notebook upset RRR while he was denying being him, a while back.

Some people are just on here to cause mischief and discredit the site.  :wacko:

Some people are just on here to cause mischief and discredit the site.  :wacko:

Well they certainly seem to have it in for me.

Between the foolish accusation by SO and this latest nastiness from RRR or whoever it was, I'm beginning to feel unwanted. And NO, please don't all rush at once to say that it's true. LOL

Anyway, I have broad shoulders so I'll soldier on. And thanks Plead Insanity and VW, for your support.

S.N.

vw

Between the foolish accusation by SO and this latest nastiness from RRR or whoever it was, I'm beginning to feel unwanted. And NO, please don't all rush at once to say that it's true. LOL

Anyway, I have broad shoulders so I'll soldier on. And thanks Plead Insanity and VW, for your support.

S.N.

He is buddies with Endearing emily according to pms from him over a year ago, after she set up that footymadjohnny account i think they could both be colluding so if you  see her I would not tell her anything personal.

He is buddies with Endearing emily according to pms from him over a year ago, after she set up that footymadjohnny account i think they could both be colluding so if you  see her I would not tell her anything personal.

No chance of me going to see her.

Just had a look at her profile and size 18 + is way out of my range. For me small is beautiful. Size 4 up to 8 is my ideal. But thanks anyway.

S.N.

Actually that's where all this started with Kinkykiera.

She doesn't give her size so I emailed to ask and the rest is history.

S.N.

Offline PleadInsanity

S.N.

Some people are just spiteful arseholes SN but at least Admin was on it sharpish as usual.................. does that man never sleep. :cool: :thumbsup:

Some people are just spiteful arseholes SN but at least Admin was on it sharpish as usual.................. does that man never sleep. :cool: :thumbsup:

:drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

S.N.

Wayne197979

So what's the deal with that riotact. Who is he.

So what's the deal with that riotact. Who is he.

Well Wayne, since you ask, riotact is the nasty piece of work who replied to my post and then used my AW name which Admin removed.

Now in it self it's not the end of the world. You use the same name on AW as you do here. But unless he's simple, it was intended maliciously  and quite rightly he was banned.

He was only a member for a very short time, from 5th April to 8th April, so unless he is a very fast learner and did his research without pausing for breath, he had been a member before and  had ample time to garner the information he needed to expose me.

Admin says that he was  ramrodronnie and thebe and certainly Admin would know better than anyone.

However I have been thinking about this.

VW suggests that I upset RRR when I was denying being him. This was brought about by foolish comments from another member who frankly should know better

than to make bloody stupid comments like that. Poor deluded boy that he is.

I doubt that I upset RRR, however I know I upset another member of UKP.

He was very irritated and made caustic comments and veiled threats, and then, and this could be an important clue, he posted that he knew my AW name. :diablo: :diablo:

So I wonder who riotact really was ???

I wonder if he'll come back in another guise ???

I'll be waiting  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

S.N.

SaneOnes

. This was brought about by foolish comments from another member who frankly should know better

than to make bloody stupid comments like that. Poor deluded boy that he is.

I doubt that I upset RRR, however I know I upset another member of UKP.

S.N.

Please tell me you weren't referring to me in that little passage. If you were, your comments were quite out of order since it had been done and dusted. Barring ramrodronnie/thebe's nasty antics I wasn't the only one who mistook you as him, there were a few others. It was a valid probe to say the least as you both sounded unbelievably similar.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 07:39:06 pm by SaneOnes »

Please tell me you weren't referring to me in that little passage. If you were, your comments were quite out of order since it had been done and dusted. Barring ramrodronnie/thebe's nasty antics I wasn't the only one who mistook you as him, there were a few others. It was a valid probe to say the least as you both sounded unbelievably similar.

Touchy aren't you !!.

Considering you started all this.

No SO,  when I referred to having upset a member of UKP, I was not referring to you. I had someone else in mind.

S.N.

SaneOnes

That's great but I was definitely not the first one to insinuate that you and ramrod/thebe were the same person.

That's great but I was definitely not the first one to insinuate that you and ramrod/thebe were the same person.

Really !!

I didn't notice anyone else. I must be more vigilant.

Who was it ??? ( A PM would probably be best ).

S.N.

Point

I think this is a genuine profile (I may or may not have stumbled across her on a popular dating app). I would book and confirm this but as she is daytime only I cannot due to work, but my gut says she will be the genuine deal :)

SaneOnes

Really !!

I didn't notice anyone else. I must be more vigilant.

Who was it ??? ( A PM would probably be best ).

S.N.

Well, I'm not going to go through a year's worth of posts to find out who it was. This has been clearly done and dealt with but you seem to keep dragging it back out and so on. Right from your first post a few of us had suspected the same, so, obviously you weren't aware of it. There were stray comments here and there about who you might be. I was a bit more probing very recently but again, I wasn't the first one. You just didn't like my wordings when I was being either too dry or sarcastic. And by your own admission, apart from ramrod and I, there was someone else who you thought you had upset.

The point I've been trying to make is that you need to stop mentioning me in these threads regarding ramrod being nasty to you because your "parting words" with me had been "forgiven and forgotten", not that I was gagging for your forgiveness. I didn't create anywhere near enough the hassle ramrod/thebe had tried to but you still can't seem to help but get a dig in here and there. Now you want me to PM you names or what not. This is way too childish. Life is too short.

Wayne197979

Look guys.
Can you all stop bitching like girls on one of my threads. I'm starting to wish I hadn't joined this place. Its not exactly giving a good impression to new members.
If you can't comment for the original subject of the thread, then fucking do one. I'm getting a bit sick of it. If I wanted to read all your tit for tat bullshit I  would go on facebook.
Go back to the top and read the beginning of the thread and go from there.
Those of you that have commented for the correct reasons, I apologies if I haven't seen it amongst the barrage of useless information.

Wayne197979

I think this is a genuine profile (I may or may not have stumbled across her on a popular dating app). I would book and confirm this but as she is daytime only I cannot due to work, but my gut says she will be the genuine deal :)
the daytime only has been my problem. I miss out on other ladies due to a heavy work load. She does weekend meets so maybe worth a look.

SaneOnes

Look guys.
Can you all stop bitching like girls on one of my threads. I'm starting to wish I hadn't joined this place. Its not exactly giving a good impression to new members.
If you can't comment for the original subject of the thread, then fucking do one. I'm getting a bit sick of it. If I wanted to read all your tit for tat bullshit I  would go on facebook.
Go back to the top and read the beginning of the thread and go from there.
Those of you that have commented for the correct reasons, I apologies if I haven't seen it amongst the barrage of useless information.

My point exactly!

Back to Keira - I've been in touch with her and she is available everyday but because of her full-time job with awkward hours, her incall availability can be anytime on the day. She sent me a set of times for the week at the beginning of this week but those were again far too awkward. But it will still be useful to get in touch on a Monday to see how her week ahead may look like.

Wayne197979

My point exactly!

Back to Keira - I've been in touch with her and she is available everyday but because of her full-time job with awkward hours, her incall availability can be anytime on the day. She sent me a set of times for the week at the beginning of this week but those were again far too awkward. But it will still be useful to get in touch on a Monday to see how her week ahead may look like.

how have you been getting on with Keira. I'm the same and finding it difficult to make a booking that I can definitely attended without the risk of something cropping up.

SaneOnes

Well, her availability is frustratingly sporadic. Her daytime availability is usually midday onwards barring the weekend and then in the evenings she is available around 8pm (which could also be her only availability on the day). I ended up seeing my regular last week when I would've preferred to taste some fresh blood. I have a feeling that she will disappear or will go on a long holiday soon.

Wayne197979

Yeah your probably right.
I missed my regular last week. Couldn't get there.
I'm now looking for anything for a quick cum dump but nothing really about.