Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dose anyone no if bobbi form GEA has gone inde??  (Read 1961 times)

Sirfucksalot11

Dose anyone no if bobbi form GEA has gone inde a herd she has but not been able to find her hasn't had hours on the agency for ages now yet they still have her profile up can anyone help

Offline Happyjose

Dose anyone no if bobbi form GEA has gone inde a herd she has but not been able to find her hasn't had hours on the agency for ages now yet they still have her profile up can anyone help

I can. This makes it easier to read.

Does anyone know if Bobbi from GEA has gone indie?

I heard she has but have not been able to find her, she hasn't had hours on the agency for ages now, yet they still have her profile up. Can anyone help?

James999

We know it's half term, but a suggestion for you, when you go back after the Easter holidays try and listen more in classes, you may then learn to read and write  :music:

And reporting the above response, and not even doing that correctly, the suns out, get your nike out and go up the park  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 12:36:00 pm by James999 »

Offline pilgrim

Well it looks like the OP has been a member for a few months now but has contributed SFA so far. 

I suggest you try contacting the agency.

Offline Courtney

a herd she has
...maybe she has reinvented herself as Little Bo Peep. :wacko:

Sirfucksupalot...  :crazy: :music:

Offline Happyjose

You try and help some people

Offline cueball

can anyone help

Yes, next time you report a post, say what it's about  :D

Sirfucksalot11

Online scutty brown

Who reported a post

You did.
You reported Happjose's helpful translation of your genuine gibberish into English.
Don't feel bad about it though, I've balanced things by reporting your original post - for being gibberish

Offline cueball

Who reported a post

You did dumbass  :dash: :lol:

It's open moderation on here.... a good number of us can see it

Sirfucksalot11

Tbh didn't no a had a sent him a reply with a 🖒in a thanks never ment to report anyone

Online scutty brown

Tbh didn't no a had a sent him a reply with a 🖒in a thanks never ment to report anyone
that sounds like bollox

Sirfucksalot11

If you say think that good for you a don't care a hit the wrong thing and that's that now if anyone could help on the original subject that would be great thanks

Offline zag69

Sirfucksalot11, you've been on here before under different profiles asking questions about girls that have chucked it. I'm wondering if maybe you're the reason these girls have chucked it.

Sirfucksalot11

Think u have the wrong guy bud and just pointing out still not helping with the original subject

Online scutty brown

Think u have the wrong guy bud and just pointing out still not helping with the original subject

If anyone knows, I don't think they're going to help you.

Sirfucksalot11

Lot a good this site is then 🖒

Offline mrwhite

Have you ever considered a plug in like this External Link/Members Only

Unfortunately it doesn't correct grammar and punctuation, but it would be a start!

Hint when it underlines words in red you need to go back and look at it again!!

Offline Llama32

Funnily enough, not everyone here is a private investigator to look into anything that takes your fancy.
Leave if this site site doesn't provide you with what you're after, it's not like we're getting some major benefit or wealth of knowledge with you here.

Offline pilgrim

Well, as of today Bobbi's profile is off the GEA site yet still on the GCE site?  Another one of there many variations.  Vivian is on one but not the other.  Same as their old battlehorse Robyn on one site but missing from the other.  The GCE site is the newer one but is useless, no forecasted availability.

They did have a new girl advertised (Shelly-same name as a previous WG who left to become Darcy Rose on AW)  the profile was there but no hours advertised, which is the norm with this mob.  Profile now gone!!

Offline Poopster

Ooh, Bobbi form, Bobbi form for youuuuuuu!