Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lost my mojo  (Read 1130 times)

Offline wonky

My punting seems to be going right down the drain recently. I'm desperate for a shag but cant seem to commit on anyone. Really missing the great (good valued) regular girls such as the two polish Amy's. The last girl I saw was Farrah (who was awesome.. I should do a review) but really was top end of my budget. I just want a good regular girl I can call with an hour or two notice and know i'm getting a great gf experience.. I enjoy a TOFFT but sometimes I just want to know.

not really a question.. just having a moan :)

Asian Hunter

My punting seems to be going right down the drain recently. I'm desperate for a shag but cant seem to commit on anyone. Really missing the great (good valued) regular girls such as the two polish Amy's. The last girl I saw was Farrah (who was awesome.. I should do a review) but really was top end of my budget. I just want a good regular girl I can call with an hour or two notice and know i'm getting a great gf experience.. I enjoy a TOFFT but sometimes I just want to know.

not really a question.. just having a moan :)

I'm totally in the same boat fella. Since the HNDF moved to Bristol and Jessica has retired. There's no one that stands out I want to shag and at a reasonable cost. Apart from Polish Natalie (who I've texted several times to no reply). And Lileth at Illicit Liaisons agency, who is top end of my punting budget. I've had no action at all. The fella down below has probably forgotten how sex works  :sarcastic:.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 08:13:55 pm by Asian Hunter »

Offline Doombar

I too miss Sexy Amy who seems to have disappeared?

I saw Welsh Carmen in Bristol recently and she was pretty good.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

How about some Brizzle girls eg. Petite Sophie and ER?  They are the good VFM, available short notice, regular types??

Or come visit the HNDF over ere?

Can you provide a link for that Farrah please?  :hi:

Asian Hunter

Or come visit the HNDF over ere?
It's not the same without Jessica there  :cry:

How about some Brizzle girls eg. Petite Sophie and ER?  They are the good VFM, available short notice, regular types??
Have looked around, I'm just very picky who I choose to see  :sarcastic:

Offline Mil 34

I am in the same position, seen most of the girls I've wanted to, but can't seem find one I want to see on a regular basis. Money is a lot tighter than it was so that's got a big impact on my frequency of punts. But when I have spare cash I just can't be bothered.
I do want to see lilieth again though, see what her new boobs are like

Offline iverthickone

Yes, ditto here.  My top dollar per punt is £120/hr, I just refuse to pay more.

Miss Sweet Amy a lot.  The only regular I have is Polish Niki, who I think is great, but even then on the last few occasions we haven't been able to sync diaries!  :unknown:

The only good news is the parties, though this month they decided on Swansea, rather than Cardiff, but I appreciate they are not everyone's cup of tea. 

Would love to meet the girls from there more, but their prices are too high for me. 

Still my wrist is as strong as it's ever been!

Offline mrdiamond77

Most of the girls I see tend to charge £150 and above, as I only usually punt a couple of times a month I am punting within my budget.  It would be great though if there were more quality girls in the £100-£120 price range.

Offline HughJardon

My top dollar per punt is £120/hr, I just refuse to pay more.

It is getting increasingly difficult to source a good punt at that price nowadays,  even with what a few of us thought was going to be a HNDF replacement in the Pretty Polish Pussies just doesn't feel like good value at 80 pounds on half hour meets

Anyway the Wonkmeister,  I've been going through the same dilemma as you recently,  to quote Ice Cube "money feels better than pussy" and for me I've just had better things to spend 150 bangers on.
I suppose feeling disillusioned coincides with the actually quality of the girls in our vicinity,  and it's all very well saying we could drive to Birmingham or London or Newcastle to fuck Brooke Knights but most of us haven't got time to fuck around with 2 hour plus journey's away from the Land of Dragons.

Anyway as ever things will surely pick up,  I've spotted 2 profiles that might put the zing back in your zinger

:P :P Yummmmmmyyyyy  :P :P
 :dash:

np500

Oh crap, that's my mojo gone for a burton now !

Offline HughJardon

Oh crap, that's my mojo gone for a burton now !

Cmon Red,  there's nothing like getting wanked off between a big set of hefty Tits   :wackogirl:

np500

Need a fucking hardon for that mate  :scare:

Offline mrdiamond77

I am sure there are a lot of guys that would find them attractive Red.   :D

Offline HughJardon

Need a fucking hardon for that mate  :scare:

Good comeback and your right they ain't no Gym Bunnies  :manhater:

Offline foreverhung

Have you thought about the new Real Doll talking sex doll robot, she goes all the way?  I'm saving up for her, this exact model

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline scutty brown

I thought the old legend was, to refind your mojo you had to stand at the crossroads, wait for the devil and do a deal for your soul.........

Anyone know a good crossroads in a safe RLD?