Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss ~Ellie - Yarm  (Read 1602 times)

11 review(s) for Miss_ Ellie (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline AgedCases

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1.5 hours incall @ £180

Why her?

She is a member on UKE who is on there regularly so we built up a bit of a rapport. Also she has some positive reviews.

Communications

After many failed attempts to synchronise our diaries, I eventually managed to see her at a hotel in Yarm. Was pleased to catch her there as it's an easy bus trip from Middlesbrough. We exchanged numbers, texts, was given the keycode when I arrived.

The Punt

As always, the nerves kick in when meeting a WG for the first time. I entered the building and knocked on the room door which was opened with her standing behind it. I wasn't disappointed as I found her to be very pleasing on the eye, even if she is taller than me without any footwear!

I handed over the cash and jumped into the shower. When I returned, she was kneeling on the bed and beckoned me over for a fantastic snogging session with me reaching down to get to grips with her fine arse.

We laid on the bed to continue the kissing for a while then I began worshipping her breasts while she fingered herself off to a shuddering orgasm. She gave me a blowjob but, you know, I cannot get any enjoyment from oral sex and it's massively frustrating. So I had her lick the head as I wanked into her mouth and she swallowed the fucking lot!

Sex out of the way, we enjoyed some friendly banter over a chocolate bar I brought to the punt. But naughty me couldn't resist her tits and we repeated what happened earlier with her fingering herself to three more orgasms (I love it when they lose control).

We chatted some more before time was up. I found her to be a pleasant lady who I would revisit.

Offline Shearer1955

Great to hear you enjoyed yourself!

Undoubtedly one of the best girls i have seen (more than once) - excels at everything she does  :coolgirl:

She did retire - that lasted about 3 weeks!!  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 06:33:30 pm by Shearer1955 »