Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CB's TPT..D3 Riley-Lee in Mansfield  (Read 2221 times)

52 review(s) for Riley-Lee (50 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline cueball

Cueballs Totty Podging Tour. Day 3.... rileylee

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is it matey's, it's the final episode of my podging mini series. Bustily bouncing out of my east midlands local legends hotlist comes this lass. She's part of the group that I've successfully been introducing to high quality, no nonsense lancashire podging. I think it only fair to treat these lasses to something exotic occasionally, don't you? Besides, I'm a pleasant change from the usual Jeremy kyle "stars" that knock on the door :D So, I've read her profile, I've seen her pics and I've read her reviews. I thought, yes, I'll have a sniff at this favourite forester of Sherwood.

Comms.... same method as tattooed bombshell, initial comms with luciebee then moving onto a proper email exchange with this lass. A swap of numbers and an agreed day and time sees me set. I had no problems at all dealing with this (or any other lass from this group) lass. All suggested days and times were agreed. She seems to have a decent attitude to comms and enquiries does this lass.

Venue..... modern new build gaff in mansfield. Easy, free parking on the premises or on the surrounding streets. A good little podging hq imo.

Looks..... yep, her pics are fairly accurate but in truth I think this lass has lost a little weight. Some of her pics make her look an quite curvy and fuller figured. Face to face, she's a very tidy, trim lass, sporting a pair of healthily developed, self supporting youthful tits, a slim waste, a firm round arse and a round, smiley fresh face topped off with very long dark red hair. I were chuffed with the look of today's podging choice. I'd have little or no argument with her stated age.

The action.... I knock on the door at my allotted time, she answers dressed in a type of zippy basque, frilly knicks, bra and bloody massive heels.. She towers above me in those heels, I'm thinking "bloody hell love, you're gonna take some tackling"

In I go and I'm lead to her bedroom, money sorted and I get on with the job of unwrapping my prezzie. Off comes the zippy number, bra and knickers until she's stood in front of me smiling, I'm bloody smiling too.

Stood up snogs galore as my hands roam all around this fresh young thing in front of me. Her snogs are keen and deep, I'm happy as a sand boy. I need to stop jumping up and down though, off come the heels and she's a lot more manageable now, she's gone from a too tall statue to regular height little play thing that fits just fine.

Onto the bed, we're rolling around, snogging each other's faces off, feeling each other up. She's playing with my little lancashire sausage whilst I'm absolutely everywhere on her, my hands are all over her :D

I have a set routine to my podging though, and this lass will be no different. My tongue starts its predictable journey down her body, those big tits get more than enough attention on route though, both nipples are stood up like a couple beacons to guide me back.

I slurp and suckle my way down her until I reach her bald pussy. She tastes grand, nice and clean and naturally getting wetter with my fingers and tongue oral gig. She's welcoming my attention down there, with no reluctance to a couple of gently wiggling fingers in her and my tongue battering her clit.

Once I've had my fill, I slobber my back up her body, those tits never get a chance to feel lonely though, breasts that size shouldn't be neglected imo :D

It's my turn now, I'm laid on my back, she kneels between my legs to deliver the owo. She's a keen sucker, taking me taities deep and giving me a right old seeing to, plenty of eye contact sees my legs twitching. I've got plans though, I'm here for the hour and don't want to go off early. We're moving whilst I'm still in the driving seat....

69 next, on she plonks and away we go, I bury my face in her pussy whilst she gets back on with battering my pecker. She's receptive to the lapping is this lass, moaning and grinding her pussy into my face. I've got a right set of sloppy chops on me....

I'm ready for some podging though, on with the rubber and on she clambers in cg. Her cg is quite slow grind, sometimes sat up with my hands supporting her tits (don't want one of us knocking out do we) and sometimes flopped on me with her tongue down my throat. It's very enjoyable but not a popping position for me though. What it does do is settle me from the vinegar stroke and puts me nicely on the plateau.

Mish next, yes, you've guessed it, I take a good firm grip of my toy for today and get stuck right into pumping away with my tongue at the back of her throat or just gripping/squeezing her, grunting in her ear, as I get my head of steam up. We're both panting and moaning on this one.

Once I start blowing and sweating, I know I need to move, doggy next, in I go with the usual pump and push, as usual, her arse gets a comedy tanning, nothing too harsh though, just a couple of friendly slaps to stop her dozing off. I will say though, it's a crying shame her rusty sheriffs badge isn't on the menu, she's got a grand little puckered up little chocolate starfish that I'm sure would appreciate my little pecker as an introduction to all things dirty, alas, that's not to be.

I'm far from popping though, there's plenty more in me. It's back to the hard gripped, toy for today mish, there's more clapping noises than a night at the amateur dramatics.

I'm blowing again (I'm bloody grafting here I'll have you know), I need a bit of a relax, more cg is just what the doctor ordered. Away she goes, grinding and riding me until I think I'd like another view of her little (alas, out of bounds, even though I'm sure it were smiling at me) wrong un...

More doggy, I stay pumping away until I can feel the start of my last sherwood pop. She's got cim in her likes list though....

Condom chucked, I'm on my back and she sucks the last of my totty podging tour out of me.

She cleans me up and I do a time check. I've done 55 minutes of my hour in podging combat with this lass. She's sweating and I'm bloody beetroot man thinking just let me lay down :D

I'm not rushed out though, quick natter and a quick shower and I've got to be starting my journey back up north.

To sum up.... well lads, I had a right old romping rumpy pumpy podge with this lass. She never for one minute lost any of her enthusiasm or her work ethic. As I said I were grappling with her for 55 minutes of my hour. She's a good looking young lass that delivered her likes in a keen, straightforward way. For 120 quid I had a full on hour with a good looking young lass that did exactly what it says on her tin.

I did end up working my way through this little group and I've no regrets whatsoever. I enjoy podging groups of lasses, I get a weird buzz thinking I've been through the whole team. This crew were no exception. They all  worked out well for my totty podging visit to your neck of the woods.

Would I recommend.... yes, for any of you lads that like a youngster at the right money.

Would I return.... I'd really would enjoy a return to any of the lasses I've seen during my totty podging tour visit, this lass is no different. If I'm ever back in the forest I'd be happy to knock on her door again.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Like I said.....predictable. Can't say I blame you though.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great review as ever MrCB.  :hi: :hi:

Offline _Bender_

Ha haa .... kind of thought it would be Riley ...  :D

Well, thats the hat-trick!!!, the Mansfield trilogy is complete!!

Have a safe journey back up north!!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Oooh I've just read this again.  :lol: :lol:

You sure she has CIM in her likes MrCB , coz if she did I'd have fucked her ages ago, so either I'm blind or you're getting unadvertised extras again.  :unknown: :unknown:

a_polite_gentleman

What's next. A visit back to the trio tomorrow?

Offline cueball

You sure she has CIM in her likes MrCB ,

Well, I thought she did  :unknown: that's what happens reading so many profiles

There was no objection to my request.... must have been a on the day thing

Offline mrfishyfoo

Well, I thought she did  :unknown: that's what happens reading so many profiles

There was no objection to my request.... must have been a on the day thing

......or more likely that us Northerners have that extra bit of charm fella.  :cool: :cool:

Offline cueball

Ha haa .... kind of thought it would be Riley ...  :D

Well, thats the hat-trick!!!, the Mansfield trilogy is complete!!

Have a safe journey back up north!!

:lol: yes, you mentioned her in yesterdays review but it's always better to say where you've been and not where you're going.

See you all if/when I next raid the forest  :D
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 07:13:51 pm by cueball »

Offline threechilliman

Nice hat-trick CB. Did you get to keep the match ball?

tcm

Offline cueball

Did you get to keep the match ball?

tcm

If the knights of Sherwood had known where I were, my match balls would've been swinging from a tree  :lol:

Offline chandlerhandler

If the knights of Sherwood had known where I were, my match balls would've been swinging from a tree  :lol:

Don't worry, if you had slagged one of our maidens off we would have found you & made you watch Forest for a season!!

Offline threechilliman

Don't worry, if you had slagged one of our maidens off we would have found you & made you watch Forest for a season!!

Bloody hell, that's serious punishment.....

tcm

Jack_inoff

I'm considering visiting at least one of these 3 soon. Signs up purely to get people opinions on which one to chose? Sure personal taste comes into it but looks wise and performance wise who are we saying is best? Thinking a 1 on 1 then perhaps booking two of them together.

mediumjoe

With a name like inoff , you can do no better than read up what cueball said.
 You can't go for the black or the yellow with these three so  it'll have to be the pinK,  just don't snooker yourself by leaving the cash at home.
 Feel quite sure somebody else will think of some more. Joe

Offline monkeybucket

Seen Riley a few times now top girl, been trying to have a go at her little starfish for ever and still no joy. Glad you had fun
Mb