Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another Sheffield thread.  (Read 4803 times)

Mark76

Is it me or is the number of WG's declining?

If you search adult wank by Yorkshire, South Yorshire, Sheffield the search results fit on 4 pages. A percentage of these are obsolete profiles.

A few people who have been around for a while have disappeared. Has anyone else noticed this? A shit punting City seems to be in further decline.

Offline Sheffsteve123

It's been going down hill for a while. I've stopped looking at Sheffield really I've just widened my search base to 40 miles because there's nothing here but EEs and fake profiles

Offline mrfishyfoo

Have to agree that all there is now is fuck all and touring EE's.  :dash: :dash:

Offline Delfrommem

Have to agree that all there is now is fuck all and touring EE's.  :dash: :dash:

I think I'll take that operation you recommended for me, Fishy. 

Maybe, we all should and put Sheffield back on the map.  :crazy:

:P

Offline Dick Cheese

It's not all bad.Maria,Busty Izzy and Starlightsugar are all decent Sheffield punts.

randypostman

Starlight sugar is impossible  to arrange  a meet with or is it just me that she doesn't  want to see?

Offline BP96

Worse of all, the top ranked local girls on AW seem over the hill (personal opinion). Reduce your search to under 30s and you're really struggling!

Offline samfromsheffield

Worse of all, the top ranked local girls on AW seem over the hill (personal opinion). Reduce your search to under 30s and you're really struggling!

No, it is not just you, i tried several times with no luck as well.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Always been the case for years. Very few indies I've been with have been under 30, plenty of parlour girls in their 20s though.

Is it me or is the number of WG's declining?

If you search adult wank by Yorkshire, South Yorshire, Sheffield the search results fit on 4 pages. A percentage of these are obsolete profiles.

A few people who have been around for a while have disappeared. Has anyone else noticed this? A shit punting City seems to be in further decline.
I've rejoined AW and set up a hotlist. Loads of fat girls to have a ride on.

Online Thomasjackson

plenty of parlour girls in their 20s though.

Just wondering if there is any risks with going parlour?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Just wondering if there is any risks with going parlour?
In terms of what? Stick with tried and tested parlours and there's very little risk of a raid, even then the punter will not get a conviction for paying for sex.

Offline Fra66le

It's not all bad.Maria,Busty Izzy and Starlightsugar are all decent Sheffield punts.

Any reviews on these at all? I find myself in sheffield next week with a few hours to kill, your recommendations will be well received!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Any reviews on these at all? I find myself in sheffield next week with a few hours to kill, your recommendations will be well received!

Izzy

External Link/Members Only

Maria

StarlightSugar

Offline Fra66le

Thanks mr foo, I think izzy is heading for the hot list!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Thanks mr foo, I think izzy is heading for the hot list!

Enjoy.  :hi: :hi:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Looks like Sheffield is living up to its best punting city in Europe status.  :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Dannyboy369

Fuck me this ones got ideas of grandeur.

Prices will soon come down when she's looking at a dusty phone everyday

Offline Delfrommem

Prices will soon come down when she's looking at a dusty phone everyday

Got a feeling that she's an SA novice converting to the game...reminds me of someone I messaged but didn't see - too pricey as it happened!  :D

So
Just checked my whatsapp archive. Same name, same age, looks same, Birmingham and Sheffield based and fucking expensive too. She'd be an interesting fuck I imagine but never for me at those prices.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 11:19:38 am by Delfrommem »

Jimm007

Got a feeling that she's an SA novice converting to the game...reminds me of someone I messaged but didn't see - too pricey as it happened!  :D

So
Just checked my whatsapp archive. Same name, same age, looks same, Birmingham and Sheffield based and fucking expensive too. She'd be an interesting fuck I imagine but never for me at those prices.

I've seen police horses with smaller arses.

Offline Darkepool

There's a handful of well reviewed thai chicks in Sheffield. Only had dealings with Thai Alice and Sweet Grace and both were pretty good tbf.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 08:20:40 pm by Darkepool »

Offline egpunter

what's happened to Maria? saw her in March, said she was going away to poland for three weeks, and still her profile is set to 'Bristol' and phone number switched off.

any ideas?

Offline mrfishyfoo

what's happened to Maria? saw her in March, said she was going away to poland for three weeks, and still her profile is set to 'Bristol' and phone number switched off.

any ideas?

Perhaps she's quit ?? :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Dick Cheese

She seemed really pleased with her new place in Sheffield when I saw her just before she left for Poland.Never mentioned anything about quitting but after this length of time it's not looking good.I'll be gutted if she has  :( ,very good at what she does.

Offline egpunter

She seemed really pleased with her new place in Sheffield when I saw her just before she left for Poland.Never mentioned anything about quitting but after this length of time it's not looking good.I'll be gutted if she has  :( ,very good at what she does.

agreed. quite possibly the best punt in town. can suck for england! last time i saw her, she said she'd be coming back but she seemed to be quite despondent with life. wasn't her usual self.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Tried to make a punt today, had a few back up plans and not a single one got back to me and this is from 8am this morning. I still have them on my hotlist, so no naming and shaming ... yet, but what a waste of my time. Is there any wonder people say Sheffield is crap for punting when they can't even bothered to reply to an email.

Offline Tricks

Tried to make a punt today, had a few back up plans and not a single one got back to me and this is from 8am this morning. I still have them on my hotlist, so no naming and shaming ... yet, but what a waste of my time. Is there any wonder people say Sheffield is crap for punting when they can't even bothered to reply to an email.

It's not just Sheffield AK :dash:

Even when booking weeks in advance there is no guarantee you will see the WG

Offline Desimonic

+1

Even when they say they are availble, when it comes to time no answer or they busy.
 :unknown:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator

+1

Even when they say they are availble, when it comes to time no answer or they busy.
 :unknown:
Tried the same thing yesterday. No reply to a text. One hasn't logged in for two weeks so no reply. The other was too busy. I had a wank and went to the gym instead, a total flop.