Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Earth Spa - New in Middlesbrough - TOFTT  (Read 6686 times)

Offline catweazle

At a loose end, so idly browsing t'interweb, when I saw this advert:

External Link/Members Only

I know from experience that the "no sexual services" comments are required by Gumtree, so decided to TOFTT.  The Boro is lacking in a good oriental spa, so thought it would be worth a visit.

It's a bit public, on  a busy main road. That said, there's not much foot traffic, but a fair volume of motor traffic.

Called in without making an appointment. Spartan reception area, emulsion painted walls, and a huge high desk (bit like a chinese takeaway counter).

Tiny, quite cute chinese girl stood behind the counter. Showed a little business card with the prices printed on it. I opted for a 1 hour 'relaxing' massage, for what is more or less the bog standard £40.

Led me down a corridor with two or three doors either side. She knocked on one, and showed me in. A chinese girl was sat, reading a magazine and listening to chinese music on her phone.

This girl jumped up, showed me the hooks behind the door and indicated I should undress. Pretty good room, large corner shower, new carpet, professional type massage table.

I went for it, and stripped completely, and she didn't bat an eyelid. I was further encouraged when she stuffed a door stop under the door and lowered the lights.

She offered hard or medium massage, and I asked for medium.  She proceed to pound pummel and chop into me and I was thanking my lucky stars I hadn't gone for "hard".

No signs or indications that more would be on offer. No accidental touches or cc swipes. She got some soft tissues and dabbed the massage oil off, and suddenly the soft fingertip strokes began and that was when I knew a HE was going to follow, particularly when she started licking my ear.

Onto the flip, and an offer of B2B with a blowjob followed.price of £40 agreed, and off came her clothes. Reasonable body, and fair sized tits.

B2B didnt really happen.  However once the BJ started (covered, unfortunately) it was access all areas, with fingering of a nice moist pussy.

BJ was good, not halfhearted like in some places. I duly came, in the condom, while deep in her mouth. Went to take my hand away from between her legs, but she replaced it for a bit more clitty rubbing.

Attentive clean up, with a few milking strokes to ensure no later leakages. Then back to the pounding and pummeling including some almost painful foot and toe massages.

Final clean up to remove any lingering oil traces (and a wet wipe for my fingers, nice touch).

Bang on the hour, I was dressing. Paid her her tip - she told me her name, which totally failed to lodge in my mind.

I'm guessing there are other girls waiting patiently behind the other doors, and I also suspect that FS may be available especially on repeat visits.

Offline Kev3773

FromJarrow

Offline jonone

Great to have somewhere like that in Middlesbrough,  Just hope it stays long term.

Offline Knight Templar

A trip down the A19  looks to be on the cards , let's just hope the other girls are as receptive
Thanks for the review

Offline alex_890

Good find Catweazle - I just might have to give this a go next week  :thumbsup:

Offline tommydave

Offline catweazle

I should also have mentioned that both the receptionist and the masseuse commented that it was "new shop, only open few day".

If you know the Boro it's a few doors down from Nevis Sports. Park in the Aldi car park or Captain Cook Multi storey (both free and convenient) or the Sainsburys car park directly opposite (pay and display)

Offline everaad

Saw the ad on Gumtree on Tuesday,
today was the first time I was free,
being fairly local had to give it a go.
tried phoning and no reply, drove into middlesbrough, phoned again still no reply.
as catweasle had just turned up thought I'd give that a go. I had parked about 10 minutes walk away, got there tried the door and it was open,
greeted by a Chinese lady who I later found out calls herself helen, I'd say mid 40s decent figure,
taken to one of the rooms and told to undress,  Helen returned to give me the massage,
started with a back massage, asked if I wanted hard or medium, after catweasle,s comments said soft please, massage nothing to write home about, certainly not sensual, after about 20 minutes started tickling my back, legs and balls, 5 minutes later asked if I would like b2b for £40.
OK I replied,  she undressed and standing up started to rub her tits over my back, a couple of minutes later asked me to turn over, started kissing my nipples and kissing my belly going towards my cock but not quite touching with her mouth, then said would you like a blowjob, extra £20!.
so price now £40  entry +£60 for b2b and blowjob, obviously cock ruled head so said yes but has to be without condom, she said Ok. 
Blowjob was actually quite good, CIM and swallowed the lot, I don't normally like CIM I, m too sensative,  she obviously has a soft mouth because  I had no problem.
then resumed with the massage, front of legs, chest and beer gut.
Cleaned me up then finished.
at that point I had been in there for 50 minutes.
washed my hands, got changed and left.
when I was leaving there was now a young girl on reception, looked very tasty, I take it she was the one catweasle saw'
if I was giving a review I would give it a negative on my experience,
however I may go back next week and try and see the young girl.

Offline mrsaxon

fyi,
its right around the corner from the bus station, so every bus out of boro goes right past the shop! puts me off as i live local but might be convienient for other punters!

Offline maxxblue

if I was giving a review I would give it a negative on my experience,

Why would you have given it a negative, everaad?

Offline maxxblue

fyi,
its right around the corner from the bus station, so every bus out of boro goes right past the shop! puts me off as i live local but might be convienient for other punters!

I was there to check it out the other day, and I also thought it was very indiscrete.

I wasn't planning to try it out because of this, until I read catweazle's review.

Offline Tiger63

Why would you have given it a negative, everaad?

Iam assuming because of the price???

Offline everaad

Iam assuming because of the price???

Yes purely and simply because of the price, at £80 (what I was expected) it would have been neutral/positive, but a ton for a mediocre massage and a blowjob was way too much.  I usually pay £50 to £60 for a good massage with HR. So £100 I thought was extortionate.

Offline AgedCases

Offline maxxblue

Yes purely and simply because of the price, at £80 (what I was expected) it would have been neutral/positive, but a ton for a mediocre massage and a blowjob was way too much.  I usually pay £50 to £60 for a good massage with HR. So £100 I thought was extortionate.

Cheers everaad - I missed that.

I agree - it's way too much.

Offline Tiger63

Yeah.totally agree

Offline everaad

Sounds too dodgy to me.

I totally agree,
we are talking middlesbrough here not newcastle the plod down here have never taken well to such establishments
wouldn't like to be there the first time it's raided.

Offline Dimond dave

:yahoo:

Visited this lunch time

Fully agree thought I had walked into a take away , was going to ask for a crispy duck with plum sauce  :yahoo:

Got showed to a room by a girl in her mid 30 ,s not to be looking cracking tits. To be honest so was cool with the proceedings so far.

Was informed a girl would be with me shortly ?   Seconds later a stunning Chinese girl Sue came in mid 20  about 5ft 6 size 10.  Amazing body , to put it in a nut shell fit as fuck to be honest

Opted for the hour massarge asked for a light and sensual massarge. To be honest the massage was top notch just what the Dr ordered  plenty of straying knew it wouldn't be long until the question was asked.

I did ask for the Next part to be rough ,,, not disappointed on that score  plenty of touching aloud in all  good tec on the happy ending

A very nice clean up ,, followed by a nice front massarge 

In all rather a good massarge. Hope it stays around. 

Not ax problem getting in , if you act discreat and just walk straight in and the same on exit ,,  can not see what the problem is with getting in or out ,,, 

May be a back door entrance could be arrange if calling befor hand. Who knows

In all a dam good massarge by a totally fit girl.  Top marks from me

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

At a loose end, so idly browsing t'interweb, when I saw this advert:

External Link/Members Only

I know from experience that the "no sexual services" comments are required by Gumtree, so decided to TOFTT.  The Boro is lacking in a good oriental spa, so thought it would be worth a visit.

It's a bit public, on  a busy main road. That said, there's not much foot traffic, but a fair volume of motor traffic.

Called in without making an appointment. Spartan reception area, emulsion painted walls, and a huge high desk (bit like a chinese takeaway counter).

Tiny, quite cute chinese girl stood behind the counter. Showed a little business card with the prices printed on it. I opted for a 1 hour 'relaxing' massage, for what is more or less the bog standard £40.

Led me down a corridor with two or three doors either side. She knocked on one, and showed me in. A chinese girl was sat, reading a magazine and listening to chinese music on her phone.

This girl jumped up, showed me the hooks behind the door and indicated I should undress. Pretty good room, large corner shower, new carpet, professional type massage table.

I went for it, and stripped completely, and she didn't bat an eyelid. I was further encouraged when she stuffed a door stop under the door and lowered the lights.

She offered hard or medium massage, and I asked for medium.  She proceed to pound pummel and chop into me and I was thanking my lucky stars I hadn't gone for "hard".

No signs or indications that more would be on offer. No accidental touches or cc swipes. She got some soft tissues and dabbed the massage oil off, and suddenly the soft fingertip strokes began and that was when I knew a HE was going to follow, particularly when she started licking my ear.

Onto the flip, and an offer of B2B with a blowjob followed.price of £40 agreed, and off came her clothes. Reasonable body, and fair sized tits.

B2B didnt really happen.  However once the BJ started (covered, unfortunately) it was access all areas, with fingering of a nice moist pussy.

BJ was good, not halfhearted like in some places. I duly came, in the condom, while deep in her mouth. Went to take my hand away from between her legs, but she replaced it for a bit more clitty rubbing.

Attentive clean up, with a few milking strokes to ensure no later leakages. Then back to the pounding and pummeling including some almost painful foot and toe massages.

Final clean up to remove any lingering oil traces (and a wet wipe for my fingers, nice touch).

Bang on the hour, I was dressing. Paid her her tip - she told me her name, which totally failed to lodge in my mind.

I'm guessing there are other girls waiting patiently behind the other doors, and I also suspect that FS may be available especially on repeat visits.

Offline 3rdManIn

How did you find the pricing, Dave, considering the differences in the two previous people's comments?

Offline Dimond dave

So,, so to be honest

bloody good massarge good happy ending  so I left a happy bunny wouldn't be an every week thing but a very nice change

In all I'd recomend. Sue

How did you find the pricing, Dave, considering the differences in the two previous people's comments?

Offline jarrovian

So,, so to be honest

bloody good massarge good happy ending  so I left a happy bunny wouldn't be an every week thing but a very nice change

In all I'd recomend. Sue
I think 3rdmanIn was trying to find out how much you paid

Offline Bororunner

Having seen the advert appear for this on gumtree i was eager to give this place a try especially with there not being a lot around in this area.

Location could be off putting as its on a busy road and as mentioned buses pass quite frequently, this was not an issue for me this time as it was around 8pm i visited.

as i entered there was an older lady and man sat down, he soon left as i was speaking with the lady who later mentioned her name is helen.

So initially i handed over £40  for a 1 hour massage, i was shown into a room and told to undress, i then lay waiting for a good 5 minutes until helen returned (i was hoping that a younger girl would come through the door but it wasnt to be.

massage was pretty average and quite hard for my liking but have had worse after a while of massaging i got a whisper in the ear of b2b for an extra £20 at this point i was quite turned on so accepted again, b2b was pretty average IMO but i have not had many b2b massages!, on turning over and after a little leg masaging i was asked if i would like BJ again to which i agreed for another £30, forgot to mention about the nipple kissing and her rubbing breasts over chest. OWO was actually pretty good, helen encouraged touching and was almost in the 69 position.  Ended with HR and probably went over the hour by 5 or 10 minutes, did notice the room had shower fa ilities but was not offered but maybe due to running over..?

Left happy in the end but £90 is expensive, would return but would talk prices of extras down, would pay £60-70 but would love to see what other girls are working there!

aplogies as this is my first review

Offline jarrovian

If I thought it was Helen who used to work at lavenders I would consider a trip down there, she was good :)