Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Farell Lounge - Living Room - Samya Review  (Read 1605 times)

Offline thunder

Had a trip to Cologne-Dusseldorf and visited Farell Lounge, Living Room and Samya.

1st Day
Arrived at the ISA hotel which is 2 minutes walk to Farell and Living Room. Decent enough hotel, fit for purpose. Google maps misled me so had to walk quite a long way after arriving to the train station. Ikea stop is the most efficient one and despite having already known that , took the wrong Sbahn.
After leaving my stuff to the room, went to the Living Room.Paid the €50 entry and one of the girls showed me around.
Unlike some other clubs they don't have a separate locker for your wallet and keys, or I might have not seen it.
Girls looked ok, some 7-8s maybe 20-25 girls. They told me there is a party in the sister club Golden Time, hence quieter than usual.
Beer is free and you can grab one from the refrigerator too.
Couple of girls approached but none attractive enough to take to the room.
Outside is nice , sun was shining, rested a bit there.
Afterwards felt the urge and spotted a MILF who didn't look Romanian, but she was busy. Also saw another dark haired girl which looked good too. In the meantime spent time chatting with couple of girls. Then made a wrong choice to take a blonde Romanian who was probably a 7 in hindsight. Sex was ok, sucked without, refused to suck my balls, kissing very light, couple of positions, and came. Probably left the room in 15-20 minutes. Not very enjoying to chat to as well but was decent enough. I'd have rather gone with the German looking MILF though.I guess she told me her name was  Sabina or something like that but I really can't remember for sure.
Knowing that I'll attend the Farell Lounge at night, my limit was 2 girls. Spotted the blonde curly hair tallish girl and had a chat for a while. She said she's German-Hungarian and her name is Emilia. Asked her if she'd suck my balls and she said yes. Face is ok, body great, would rate her 8 and she looked different than the rest of the usual Romanians. In the room, she was nice , kissed properly, DFK, oral without and sucked my balls as she promised. On with the condom, changed couple of positions and controlled my speed, slowing down when I get close to coming. Felt good. Licked my fingers while I was fucking her and overall was quite a good experience. Well, after many years of punting, I'm still too nice and can't play this game good enough. We chatted a bit and after leaving the room, she said we stayed in the room for about 35-40 minutes. I doubted that but she gave me a good experience so I haven't challenged her. In any case, chat bit was totally unnecessary as I don't care about the chat or the company after I came but I've simply made a mistake to lie on the bed for some banter. if 35 minutes, I should have at least taken the full hour and get more sucking or something; but it was too late. I paid the €100 and departed ways.

In the meantime, I probably drank 5-6 bottles of beer, different brands, very nice, But can get out of control quickly...
Had some food as well. Chef made me a chicken pasta - didn't know there was something like chicken pasta but it was ok.
I got a card to potentially come back after the Farell party and left.
Overall decent club, clientele seems more relaxed and less aggressive than the likes of Artemis, Palace and staff friendly.

Farell Lounge:
Arrived around 930 to the color themed party. Had registered in advance but don't think needed it. Guy in the reception very friendly. I asked how many house girls there are and he said three. There was another party during the day with Saskia Farell an Teeny diamond. Put my stuff into a locker and already couples and girls around. You get to stay with your shoes or slippers if you brought one but it's not provided. Most men were with black boxers and tshirts and shoes.
Into the room, people around , feels a bit strange. Insomnia has more space and more of a gangbang atmosphere when you get inside than this club. Cocktails free and beer as well. Bar staff super sexy but not very friendly. I thought they are not very friendly to non-germans, but maybe just my impression. Didn't think of going and having chat with girls or couples as it felt a bit non-natural to start a conversation in English. A couple sat beside me, girls is super hot. Made me think what the hell they are doing in this place. She had green bracelet or another one. The one relevant for me was the blue which meant the couple is looking to play with single guys.
I went upstairs after a while and in one of the rooms action already started. Blonde german girl who I believe is called Angela or angelina ( Lexy Sky told me their names after we had a conversation later in the night) was playing. After the man before me shot his load, she cleaned up and I was next in line. Banged her in missionary and doggy and then came on her tits.Very good looking girl.
Second round was with Lexy Sky - Found her very attractive as well. She's a girl I'd look twice in the street. She was giving a blowjob to a short bald guy with a lot of body hair  while I fucker in missionary. And suddenly the man just shot his load on her face and left. I was afraid that it'd come to me as well...Lol...I could keep fucking her with the come on her face but just stopped and let her clean up her face and then continued to fuck her. Came in the condom. Should have come on her face as well...I fucker Lexy couple of more times during the night, not always came but had good time with her. Once she rejected me and said there's another punter next in line. And the other blonde at the end of the night, kind of shrugged me off when I wanted to fuck her while she was giving a blow job to a guy. Had also hat with Lexy, she looked high to me, I don't think it's easy for a girl to suck all these cocks , let the men come on their body,faces etc and be mentally stable. Still, she sounded ok  and she said she's sleepy and wants to go home. I've seen her doing another session after saying that.
Third round was one of the couples. German couple was playing in the big room upstairs.Black haired german MILF with a great body great but very average face. His husband invited me join while we couple of guys were looking at them with our hands on our dicks. I started licking her body while her husband was kissing her and then put on the condom and fucker her a good 10 minutes. Seriously fucked the shot out of her and she seemed to be loving it with the noises and moves she was making. Was stroking her in the meantime and she was licking all my fingers while I fucker her harder and harder. Was a really good one and in hindsight I should have played with them more. I'm sure she'd me give a rough DT oral as well. After shooting my load (to the condom) again a mistake as I could probably have taken the condom out to give her a good facial, I thanked them.
The third house girl I don't know her name but a black haired slim sexy girl. Fourth round was with her while another girl (not sure whether she's a house girl or not but arrived with her partner and had blue bracelet as well) was giving really good blowjobs to some guys. While I fucked the slim black haired girl, I started to lick and kiss the other girl's tits. She was giving me the looks to join her. I stopped fucking the the one and moved aside to get a blowjob from the other girl. It was simply amazing and very much PSE the way I liked. DT, ball sucking and pushing her had to my balls and she went even my balls and stayed there for a while. She let me face fuck her and after a while she was jerking me off and I came in her mouth. One thing never happened to me before happened and as she continued to suck me,I was hard again immediately and started to face fuck her more and after a while came for the second time. She was a crazy bitch and let me use her face as a fuck toy which felt great.

While the action is happening in the big room, there are a lot of couples watching the action.
There were some couples playing among themselves in the other rooms.
Girls , even house girls reject some punters, for example the one who gave me the rough blowjob shrugged of a black guy a moment ago.
Same black guy was invited by another couple , guess a polish girl who was ok but with sort of a belly anf not attractive face, and he played with the couple for quite a while. When I tried to join, man said no. They only played with the black guy.
There was another swap in another room with a big black guy fucking the shit out of a german GILF. GILF had a very sexy body though for her age. At one point they fell to the ground :) His partner was taken care of by GILF's husband. She was not really attractive too but would fuck her both, Watched them a bit but then decided to leave. A guy who persisted got to fuck the black guy's partner. Another guy was next in line but he was rejected.
All in all great party for €90, but not for the faint-hearted   

2nd Day Samya
Went there with a friend. Door staff nice.
Was immediately harassed by an Italian GILF. Tried to avoid her but she was insisting, touched her a bit while we were talking and then she started to bullshit about that I need to take her to the room etc. Got rid of her.
Some decent girls but too silent on a Sunday afternoon and not much variety except the Italian GILF.
Beer free but no refrigerators like in the Living Room and one lager I guess.
Spotted a tall brunette and chatted with her for a while. Her name is Violeta and she's from Romania.Very nice girl, honest and beautiful. Gave a me very good service, good fucking with a sexy girl and DFK. Although she said she doesn't kiss most of the time. Oral was good, covered my preference. And she sucked my balls a bit too. Changed couple of positions and then came and paid €50.

There were attractive girls in Samya , not like Artemis and Palace though. I was undecided for a second round. But was in the mood for some blonde German rather than a Romanian. Spotted the dark haired girl with blue eyes. She is a really beautiful girl. Left with one of the guys and didn't come back for a long time. After she came back, she had some food and then went behind the bar washing dishes and serving customers. We decided to call it a day and left after couple of hours.

Food was very good in Samya, a lot of variety. Staff seemed unfriendly to me though. I was warned that I can only get three shrimps in a very rude way. How the hell would I know and plus I was getting for my friend too. Anyway not important enough and didn't say anything.

Overall damage €410 and got to fuck quite a lot of girls. I love the party scene even though I do feel a bit like an animal afterwards. In the last couple of years I always tried to go for covered blowjob for obvious reasons but I let it go this time (and couple of other times too) in the heat of the moment. Hygiene wise it sometimes amazes me that I  can have a blow job from a girl who just sucked another guy too. Those feelings aside, it was a great trip.

Offline Jerboa

Good report, you fitted plenty in, the bird who charged you for the hour because you were 35 minutes in the room, was talking the piss, some of these hookers try it on, one reason why every punter should wear a watch, check the time you enter the room, and make sure not to over run, if so might as well take your time and do the hour, did you tell them it was your first time?

Farell Lounge is a decent club, even better in the summer with the garden and BBQ.

Samya on a Sunday is a little more quiet, Saturday night being the big party, the gilf insisting you took her was trying it on, you have no obligation to take her, unless you stuck your cock down her throat on the sofa.

Offline thunder

Good report, you fitted plenty in, the bird who charged you for the hour because you were 35 minutes in the room, was talking the piss, some of these hookers try it on, one reason why every punter should wear a watch, check the time you enter the room, and make sure not to over run, if so might as well take your time and do the hour, did you tell them it was your first time?

Farell Lounge is a decent club, even better in the summer with the garden and BBQ.

Samya on a Sunday is a little more quiet, Saturday night being the big party, the gilf insisting you took her was trying it on, you have no obligation to take her, unless you stuck your cock down her throat on the sofa.

Thanks Jerboa
I actually had a watch but couldn't exactly remember what time we went into the room. I told her my first time in LR but not in an FKK.
Indeed, FL is a great club. Looking through the line up for the new parties, seriously hot girls like kristal rockxx, manu magnum. lilly foxx...
And here are the three girls who were in the party I attended
External Link/Members Only