Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Soho massage with extras  (Read 4401 times)

Offline dirtywelsh16

Will be in soho today looking for a good massage with extra had bad experience at Asian touch last month was ripped off. Anyone recommend a decent place to try today?

Offline Jonestown

Will be in soho today looking for a good massage with extra had bad experience at Asian touch last month was ripped off. Anyone recommend a decent place to try today?

Fantasia in Charing Cross Road has had some favourable reviews and comments recently.

Offline dirtywelsh16

Sameer14

I was told no extras today.. Is that true? Anyone visited fantasia  today?

Offline Trial By Fire

Here's the link.

External Link/Members Only

If that doesn't work just google "fantasia massage" and it is the first thing that shows in the search.

Offline bukowski

bit late now
but i've walked past `Be Health` opposite Quo Vadis (next to Sunset Strip)
a few times recently and there is always a cute-ish looking girl in there giving me the eye as I go by
(guaranteed signal of action if you go in)

not actually been in myself though as i cant do anything in soho without a good chance of someone i know seeing me do it
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline stampjones

bit late now
but i've walked past `Be Health` opposite Quo Vadis (next to Sunset Strip)
a few times recently and there is always a cute-ish looking girl in there giving me the eye as I go by
(guaranteed signal of action if you go in)

not actually been in myself though as i cant do anything in soho without a good chance of someone i know seeing me do it
Be Health (in all of its guises) is a well known tug factory so youre guaranteed HE there. At least that always was the case. Havent been for a while.
In general most massage places in soho will give you at least HR so you'd have to be pretty unlucky to choose one that didnt.
Girl wise, I think you get the hottest girls in fantasia

Offline pewpewpew

I was told no extras today.. Is that true? Anyone visited fantasia  today?
You didn't ask over the phone or anything did you? All massage places will tell you that there's no sexual services over the phone. When you're in the room naked it's a different story

Offline Titti Tatti

Fantasies this Tuesday.
Had punted earlier and with a sore lower back paid £35 for 45 min massage

30 something oriental lady called Pink helped me udress and gave ve me excellent massage in the area I asked for plus lots of crack swipes. Not a head Turner with a little spare tyre, she had limited English but a nice attitude If a civil and the chance arose, I would.

After 25 mins I turned over and enquired and she said too soon.

After 35 mins she invited me too turn over.  She wanted 50 for undress I said 20 HE and eventually I gave 40 (at that point, it was her request) but she kept her knickers on an
Nd it wasn't b2b.
She smiled and said "you want sloooo?"
I very much enjoyed 'slow' and afterwards she massaged my neck for 10 mins so left after an hour.

Will revisit although Pink said she's Tuesday's only
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 12:12:25 am by Titti Tatti »

Sameer14

Did anyone visit Friday after 2 pm?

Sameer14

Has anyone visited fantasia lately. Any masseuses recommended for good service.?