Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yaya - Sante Massage and Foot Spa London  (Read 8515 times)

CheeseInferno

Late evening horn got the better of me so popped in to Sante on Whitcomb Street. Is anyone available, course they were. Slightly odd wait in reception while girl pops out then back 2 mins later to say "follow me". Out the front door and into their next door premises, down stairs through an undersized gap into what feels like a massage cave. Yaya comes down and introduces herself while I pop to loo then undress. Very very good massage and unlike others was firm and covered all muscles including legs etc. 25 mins or so in and she starts the tickling and reaching around for the other important muscle group and offer of extras. Settled on 40 for fully naked B2B where she rubbed herself all over for a while then crouched above my semi cowgirl position and wanked me as I got busy with my fingers.

Yaya decent enough looking, bit of a chubby face but excellent masseuse and allows pretty much anything. Got very very wet with two fingers deep inside as she wanked me off long and slow. Confirmed FS would be on offer (50-60) if I'd brought own rubber but I tend not to carry for fear of leaving it in my suit jacket, maybe next time!

External Link/Members Only

Offline life_wasted

What was the initial booking? From he web site it seems they are legit place?

Offline cigano8

Thanks for the review.

How was the girl's looks/body/nationality?

Offline bukowski

probably no help
but i walk past that place regularly and always have a look through the window

i've never been in due to the acute `ordinary girl` look to any lady who is on view

though, some like that of course

(oh - and the ladies i've seen through the window have looked chinese/asian)

Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

basikalaku

:dash:
Late evening horn got the better of me so popped in to Sante on Whitcomb Street. Is anyone available, course they were. Slightly odd wait in reception while girl pops out then back 2 mins later to say "follow me". Out the front door and into their next door premises, down stairs through an undersized gap into what feels like a massage cave. Yaya comes down and introduces herself while I pop to loo then undress. Very very good massage and unlike others was firm and covered all muscles including legs etc. 25 mins or so in and she starts the tickling and reaching around for the other important muscle group and offer of extras. Settled on 40 for fully naked B2B where she rubbed herself all over for a while then crouched above my semi cowgirl position and wanked me as I got busy with my fingers.

Yaya decent enough looking, bit of a chubby face but excellent masseuse and allows pretty much anything. Got very very wet with two fingers deep inside as she wanked me off long and slow. Confirmed FS would be on offer (50-60) if I'd brought own rubber but I tend not to carry for fear of leaving it in my suit jacket, maybe next time!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jonestown

Offline dirtywelsh16

This place looks very none extras kind place! Even has some great massage reviews on google!?

Offline unitedfuture

Unless things have changed here in the past year, extras are available. Even had my first four hands from here.

CheeseInferno

:dash:
Hope your head doesn't hurt too much but I'm equally confused as to why it is!

CheeseInferno

This place looks very none extras kind place! Even has some great massage reviews on google!?
I think they do a bit of both. Loads of massage tables but I think the reason I was secreted away to their second shop next door is that it's away from the main shop. And to be fair the actual massage itself WAS very very good.

CheeseInferno

What was the initial booking? From he web site it seems they are legit place?
Walked in and asked for 45 mins, no pre-booking. £40.

CheeseInferno

Thanks for the review.

How was the girl's looks/body/nationality?
Chinese, decent enough late 30s. I'd had a few pints so I'd probably have taken a Chinese Susan Boyle to be honest. OK maybe not but you get my drift...

unkie.9652

Went to Sante Massage today, met with Ya ya
Great massage and extras are available as described by the other posters. :P
Went for Full body to Body she was enthusiastic and welcomed being touched and played with :lol:
Not the best looking lady, good tight body and keeps herself in trim -but definitely worth the money

FoxtrotOscar

Looking at the website I see they do waxing of the 'butt crack' for £20. That must lead to a thickening of the meat and two veg. I wonder if extras are on offer after that service? Also, 'scrotum/penis/pubic triangle' for £40. Hairy cock anyone?

FO

Offline sparkus

Far from legit, but service/quality/price has been variable (ie. wildly) on visits. But with Well Health nearby gone now they'll get more custom.

Offline sparkus

Oh, Shirley (big knockers, no arse, quirky-cute face) told me that she knows of this site purely because she decided to Google herself after so many men going there and requesting her without having met her before.  I feigned ignorance, naturally.

Seriously guys, work up a backstory in these cases: such as you did see her years ago (she won't remember) or your friend who has got you into TCM massage recommended her.  Never fails  :hi:

Offline Rupert

Thought I'll try Yaya today. Went in paid for 30 mins. Uaya came in and I thought wtf she looked last 40's no way late 30's. Even her body was not that great. I decided to have just a massage.

Yaya did try to touch around balls but I told her sorry just a massage please.  She said ok.

Not sure what the fuss is about her but won't be going back.

Offline sparkus

Saw Shirley for first time in a while, seems to have lost some weight so now has that big pair on a small frame (she was slightly pudgy before, now taut). Still charges too much though and complains that other (new) customers aren't respecting her boundaries.

Offline iseekcougar1

Oh, Shirley (big knockers, no arse, quirky-cute face) told me that she knows of this site purely because she decided to Google herself after so many men going there and requesting her without having met her before.  I feigned ignorance, naturally.

Seriously guys, work up a backstory in these cases: such as you did see her years ago (she won't remember) or your friend who has got you into TCM massage recommended her.  Never fails  :hi:
they are not that foolish.. at a different place.. once the girl asked for the name of the recommender .... and didn't accept a random name.. she claimed she knew all her regulars!