Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxette Hot - Hemel Hempstead  (Read 1930 times)

9 review(s) for rox.roxette (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]
18 review(s) for Roxette Hot (15 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline life_wasted

Profile Link - External Link/Members Only

Location - New apartments close by the shopping center with a decent size car park. She is about 5 min walk from there.

Price - 1h, £110

Comms : Called her few hours before since I was going to be in the area and all agreed and she immediately texted me her post code with instructions as to how to get to her flat. Overall good communication.

The Girl/Meet - I found her here on one of those "Best tits" thread and believe me hers are natural and amazing!
She greeted me with one of those shorts PJs and tight top and I had to muster all the courage in the world to restrain my hands from grabbing them immediately!
She is very petite, short and shy which made her look really young. I don't normally like to kiss WG, but I wanted to kiss her but it was not on offer, a pity. 

Gave her the cash and she offered a shower and I asked if she like to join and she said yes! Both of us stripped off and got in and it was the start of me sucking and licking her juicy nipples!
Her bathroom was small but very clean so was the rest of the flat.

After a short while we moved to the bed room and she started with covered oral. It was good but not the best i have had so we moved to sex with her on top. She is good rider and I had good view of her bouncy boobs! Then we moved doggy but she didn't let me push hard and kept moving away. I was disappointed with this since I really like to go all in and hard and dodgy is the best position for that. So we moved into missionary and this allowed me to play with her boobs again! After few minutes of this and I was done!

Had few minutes left but I didn't have the stamina for round 2 so we chatted for a while and I left. Apparently she is trying to study Law!

Overall I enjoyed my time with her and will see her again just to play with her boobs! She is awesome for a Romanian otherwise bit vanilla and lack of proper doggy is also negative. Also she does not take the initiative and comes across as too shy. May be she will relax bit more on the next visit? who knows!

Offline Billy no mates

Thanks for the review LW, saw her a while ago. cracking body, agree fully with everything in the review.

Shame about the kissing thing, even light fk would be something.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 05:06:34 am by Billy no mates »

Offline life_wasted

Thanks for the review LW, saw her a while ago. cracking body, agree fully with everything in the review.

Shame about the kissing thing, even light fk would be something.

If she did some FK, OWO and took lot more initiative, i would easily pay her £200ph!