Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal from bond girl  (Read 871 times)

Offline Hk

External Link/Members Only

Fee: £90.00 for half hour in-call

Look: blond hair, blue eye with big boob, next door type girl
the website said she 5ft 6, I think she shorter then that around 5ft3

Was in Manchester on business have some time to kill, so rang Bond girl for a quick fix, wanted an hour, but the reception said she got another appointment next hour so she only available for half hour, so I book in for half hour, rush to the in-call apartment.

I have see crystal few time, when she was at different agency, also at bondgirl as well,  deep FK and her oral with out and CIM is amazing.

The meet
 She told me that she don't do OWO any more,😂 So no CIM ... cause some girl from the agency caught some thing👹 I didn't ask what.
That kill my mood,
I only reason I book her was for OWO and CIM

Well!! Nothing to add for basic gf service, also feel a bit rush
I wasn't even out from the apartment, her next appointment have arrived, so I have to go the next room, so we don't come across with each other.

She out of my list for regular meet from now on!!

Offline OakTree

Cheers HK

A rightly deserved negative for that.

You expect better from supposedly one of manchesters top agencies. 90 quid for half hour and you're having to hide in a separate room so as not to bump into the next punter is disgraceful.

One can only assume she's not showered for the next punter either.

Out of interest, what agency did she work for before and what was she known as?

Offline Hk

She use to work for A/C , she wasn't there long thou..
Can't remember her name now
I was shock when she say no OWO and CiM that was her USP

The Good, bad and ugly!

I really cant believe anyone is falling for this HK Crap!
HK is clearly 'Seductive Megan' who used to be Elle at Bond Girls.  if you look back at my negative review on Seductive Megan you will clearly see Megan's banning's for posing as a punter on that thread to defend herself !
She obviously has something against Crystal and  Bond girls to put comments to try and bring down a good Manchester agency like this!  Stating one of the girls caught something in a false review !?

Offline OakTree

HK is clearly 'Seductive Megan' who used to be Elle at Bond Girls.  if you look back at my negative review on Seductive Megan you will clearly see Megan's banning's for posing as a punter on that thread to defend herself !
She obviously has something against Crystal and  Bond girls to put comments to try and bring down a good Manchester agency like this!  Stating one of the girls caught something in a false review !?

I've looked through HKs posts and there's little to show that he's anything but a genuine punter.

Perhaps you can enlighten us with more info.

If your suspicions are such then I suggest you report this thread to admin.

Offline kingM

Not sure about this 'HK' either. 5 reviews in the space of 5 weeks. The reviews are so badly written and with apparent lack of detail, I can't take any of it serious.
Seems to be a waste of time actually reading them...

As with all agencies, they will confirm with the girl first before allowing the next punter into the building.

Offline OakTree

Not sure about this 'HK' either. 5 reviews in the space of 5 weeks. The reviews are so badly written and with apparent lack of detail, I can't take any of it serious.

As with all agencies, they will confirm with the girl first before allowing the next punter into the building.

Perhaps you could give us an example of how they should be written.  :hi:

Offline Hk

I very didn't want to comment  on your quote, but twice you have mentioned me (hk) is Megan, I don't know what you got again her. I sure you that I' am not Megan but that will be your own judgment.

So why are defending crystal and the agency, what is your agenda????
My review is fact. I only quoted what she have told me.. 'No more OWO cause one of the girl caught something'

If you read my review I have not mentioned anything very bad about 'Bond girl' the agency
Also how would my review bring down top agency like the Bond girl. If it that good you shouldn't any worries.. LoL

Offline Hk

You registered about 2 year now. Not once you have post a review, are you here for the banter
If you that good writing review why don't you give us a example on your first review.
Other wise don't be a back seat driver