Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlyxxx - Worcester  (Read 1728 times)

13 review(s) for Charlyxxxx (11 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by FCB]
13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5643395) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

I normally punt in Wales, where I live and work. But I found myself traveling up the M5 on business with some time to kill. The excellent reviews on here about Charly suggested she would be a perfect way to fill that time

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks to these reviews my expectations were quite high. They were met and definitely exceeded. The hour's nuru session (a first for me) I had with Charly was simply sensational. So look away now if you are offended by overly fluffy commentary.

I rang and texted the day before and followed it with an AW booking. It seems like I was quite lucky to book so easily. And it certainly seems like you need to book in advance. From the first phone conversation it's apparent that Charly is bright, well educated and professional. Her place, in the middle of the countryside but only about 10 mins from the M5 is stunning. Like a posh Cotswolds boutique hotel.

Meeting at the door I was pleased to see that she looks very much like her AW photos. She is tall (much more so than me in her heels) and well maintained. No stick insect but toned and firm. She rides a lot and those powerful thighs were put to very good use later in the punt.

Money on the table downstairs we moved up to the shower room. Indulging in the first of very many passionate kisses whilst we disrobed. She is a really fantastic kisser. She is also extremely responsive, a big turn on for me. We showered together and then retired to her nuru room. It has a a rubber mattress covering which adds an extra, sensual touch. Covering us both with the nuru gel Charly began by gliding and rubbing herslef over me whilst I lay face down. A first for me and really horny. After 5-10 mins we turned over and she straddled my face so I could taste her pussy. She was really turned on and pretty quickly squirted on me. This was the first of 4 or 5 times. Mainly whilst licking her, once whilst fucking her. I've experienced it before and it's always a huge turn on. For the next 30 mins or so we fucked (covered of course), licked and sucked in a variety of ways.

I was ridiculously horny and amazed myself that I held off as long as I could. I eventually came in 69, with Charly squirting one last time whilst she performed wonderful OWO on me.

Afterwards we had a chat and a cuddle before I showered (the gel come off very easily and leaves no trace) before I left to try and focus on work.

One of the very best punts I've ever experienced  :yahoo: