Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Green and Natural long eaton  (Read 2502 times)

Offline Diamonddog

External Link/Members Only

Was on my way to Birmingham but got diverted to Nottinghamshire which was a shame as I had some good tips from Stapler and was looking forward to some of the West Midland girls

Anyway not knowing the area very well I ended up in Long Eaton at Green and Natural l didn't ring just walked in. Thai women around 45 / 50 slim but not that attractive. I think she said it was her place at some point.

Poor massage, she seemed to be making it up as she went along, can't believe she had any training probably watched a YouTube video but should have watched it a few more times, quite painful at times.
After half an hour she asked if I wanted B2B for £40 and I said just HE thanks. She didn't like this and the massage got worse to the point she was using one hand and reading texts with the other.

On the turn she offered B2B again and I stupidly said yes. It consisted of her stripping, rubbing her tits on me once then sitting on the end of the table out of arms reach and giving me a painful hand job, I asked her to slow down and be gentler but she carried on trying to pull it off.

£80 lighter £40 + £40 very disappointed won't return and would never recommend
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 08:56:48 pm by Diamonddog »

Offline RogerBoner

The service seems to be very hit and miss. I hit but others missed. I'm not going back in case I don't get a BJ which I was fortunate to get of both Jane and Lilly. If it's the middle aged manageress that wanked you off she gave me a sensual one only slightly spoilt by telling me that I had five minutes left to come. The other danger is that she saved my number and went through a phase of texting me to much about the latest arrivals etc.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Sounds like a waste of £80, sorry to hear it was a shit time, sounds like a place to avoid now especially if there's only old girls in there. Thanks for the review.

Offline Diamonddog

I was offered a BJ for £60 I was mad to take the B2B after such a crap massage, I would have called the men in white coats if I had taken her up on the BJ

Dellboy

I saw Monica at this place opposite Home Bargains a few days ago - after walking from sn&wj tanning place and she was great.
She said she was leaving soon but I filled my boots - and had a decent massage.
Nice figure and huge nips.  We laughed because she had her thong on inside out - as I saw her at 10am she probably put them on that way.
One of the better fbsm shags I have had. 
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 02:47:20 pm by Dellboy »

Offline Citybased

I saw Monica at this place opposite Home Bargains a few days ago - after walking from sn&wj tanning place and she was great.
She said she was leaving soon but I filled my boots - and had a decent massage.
Nice figure and huge nips.  We laughed because she had her thong on inside out - as I saw her at 10am she probably put them on that way.
One of the better fbsm shags I have had.

What is this place called?

Offline maggotknob

As above ... Green and Natural - 'tis opposite Home Bargains in Long Eaton

Offline Citybased

Offline RogerBoner

If people knew what to expect this place would be a lot busier. Then,of course, it would get closed down.

Offline Stickitin

I've been quite a few times, it's your standard Chinese place. Girls always a bit older, usually a decent massage, tbh these places are nearly all the same and you know what you are going to get. £60 for an hour and HE, I think it's an ok place actually and I know what I will get for my money. I would never bother with the £40 for B2B because they are older birds and I'm not interested in seeing them with their clothes off....

Dellboy

Girl I saw was 35 at the most.

Offline Stickitin

Girl I saw was 35 at the most.

Yep and they change most weeks apart from the boss....