Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: how long to wait for a reply  (Read 758 times)

jp55121

I have made a confirmed booking with a sp on aw. I have met her before and had a great time with her. That was in august last year. Anyway im now a little concerned that she is going to be a no show for our booking. Mainly due to the fact that she is no longer replying to my emails last one being 6 days ago and she hasn't been online for the past 4 days. The last correspondence I had with her she arranged a time for me to call her. I phoned and texted at the agreed time but phone was turned off. I have also reviewed her on here and all reviews said that she can be a little scatty but they were still good reviews.
So what I am asking the community here is how long do you wait for a reply. If its important to know there is still another 10 days till we supposedly meet.
Also does anyone know if there is a way of canceling a booking made through aw? If I do decide that enough is enough and book someone else I don't want to then have her get in contact hoping for the booking to proceed.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Have you not thought she may be away on holiday or just a few days off?  That would be indicated by her being off line on AW. Why should you need contact if the booking is six days away unless you want to modify/cancel. If you want to cancel just email and she will read it in time.Unless you have reason to think otherwise, the booking is on I would think. She doesn't have to be at your beck and call for weeks, just for the sake of 30 or 60 mins sometime in the future. She might have had a last minute invite as travel companion and someone is shagging her silly for a few grand. Don't be paranoid.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 08:54:34 pm by Thecunninglinguist »

jp55121

I don't think i'm being paranoid and I don't expect her to be at my beck and call. However I do get a gut feeling that she is going to be a no show. I dont know why I'm getting a gut feeling but have seldom been wrong in the past or maybe it is just bad past experience. Also its not just an hour booking it is an all night booking and we had arranged to talk on the phone to discuss the finer points of the booking. Also Ive booked tickets to a fetish party booked a table at a restaurant and a hotel in total so far including her booking about 1300 quid and that's without any drinks or taxi's etc.

Offline MilleMiglia

Been on the receiving end of this before, when my regular cancelled a weekend in London at 24 hours notice, citing illness. Gave her the benefit of the doubt at the time, although there was that feeling that I was being lied to. Subsequent events caused me to look at it in a different light - I'm pretty certain that she took a better offer.

Offline Jonestown

Also Ive booked tickets to a fetish party booked a table at a restaurant and a hotel in total so far including her booking about 1300 quid and that's without any drinks or taxi's etc.

Sounds like you've organised a great night so I hope it all works out to plan, but to be on the safe side I'd look at how much it's going to cost you to cancel things if the wg doesn't get back to you. What ever the date for cancelling the hotel without charge is, I'd work to that as a deadline. Can you return the fetish party tickets, or sell them on ? Keep that in mind, but there are still 10 days to go if I read you right, so there may be nothing to worry about, 10 days in a WG's head are half a lifetime.

I'm guessing you're not up for looking to have a reserve on the bench ?

Offline Bob26

If she isn't responding to you in relation to a confirmed booking and you don't have her number to text or call, then I would suggest lining up a reserve. Particularly as you have a big night planned.

I have always found that when I have a confirmed AW booking, the WG usually replies to any emails promptly, presumably in case I want to change the booking in some way. Generally speaking, I am impatient, and if I haven't had a reply with two or three days, then I move on...

bigmanbigman

Quick answer you never can tell
Wgs if all thinking fails them they will just never reply.
In there mind you are just a pay day and if they dont fancy it (the money) they just forget you !

Offline Shearer1955

I have sometimes sent messages to girls I have seen a few times but they still occasionally "forget" to respond - if they do I move on to the next on my list for my next punt - it doesn't  prevent me contacting them again & the original slight often isn't even broached by them - I just forget it for the most part as to them it is merely a job with a good payday guaranteed from somebody if not me

bigmanbigman

Post above is best advice just try another time and everything may well work out fine . Mostly wg wont even mention the none meeting .