Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beautiful Bellatrix of Huntingdon  (Read 3418 times)

1 review(s) for  Bellatrix  (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Beautiful Bellatrix
£120 for an hour, no extras.

I emailed her my polite request, she sent me her postcode, I responded and then texted on the day when getting into my car. Simple. I arrived on time and she texted she was wet from her bath. I texted back YIPPEE and advised her not to dress. She sent me the house number – quite hard to locate in a complex modern estate of small ‘bijou’ residences but I did find it. (WAZE satnav). Parking easy.

She greeted me in a towelling gown and a big smile. I gave her a bar of Green & Black 85% chocolate with the £ tucked inside which earned me a kiss. Clean modern small house. Very clean bathroom. She undressed easily, I took off my outdoor clothing and there she was, naked on the bed. About a size 16, straight out of the old Voluptuous magazine. Very large boobs, whoppers and almost floppy whoppers, some big soft tummy and some big firm bum, plenty to get my hands on. Firm flesh, not saggy and looked younger than her advertised 36 years in face and body.

I asked her to stand up again and we had a good snog and feel while vertical. Great boobs, mister happy rose and found his own way onto her stubbly lower lips which excited him and made him think of the pleasures ahead as he pushed his way forward. We snogged hard and rolled onto the bed. She likes to embrace and cuddle, and her nipples became stiff and big from my sucking. Ah yes, sucking. I went down on her and broke my own record. Her pubes were delicious and huge - sucking on them filled my mouth, they tasted good after her shower. She writhed and moaned and wriggled and said not to stop. I fingered her, first one and then two and my little finger toyed with the back entrance. This went on for a long time. I licked and sucked and dabbled my tongue, varied the pace and intensity, like a virtuoso on a flute. Never managed oral but did not miss it, I was excited already. And she was excited and screamed finally in her orgasm and filled my mouth with something wet.

I came up for air and kissed her but she was not into the taste of herself but I persisted. Then into mish and stayed there it seemed for ever. I asked her if she fancied a new position and she did not. I thrusted and thrusted for ages and ages with cuddly embraces between rests. More thrusts and a great drippy climax and then an endless cuddle with her head on my shoulder, she did not rush off to the shower like many ladies do. What fun like a teenager except when I was a teen the girls I met had learned to keep their legs shut.

I look forward to more but it is a long way for me.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 06:50:29 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

I have received a small flurry of messages asking me about what I did not mention in this review. I did not mention it because it was not even discussed. It was a zipless f*uck. It was natural. There was no interruption in the flow of our brief encounter. Had I used a condom I would have related the point at which it was added to me.
I dd write that there were no extras. I paid the cash amount as on her Bella's profile plus a bar of chocolate. She probably ate the chocolate later. I ate her.

Action replay, return visit similar to first visit but ending with Bella riding cowgirl. She embraced me spontaneously and warmly before and after the main event, with passion, it was a good feeling.
HP