Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JosieJones123 Swansea bareback warning  (Read 3677 times)

Offline djng6

I would tell the police about some bastard who's HIV positive and that he's having unprotected sex with women deliberately, which I already said on post#37

Ring crime stoppers it's free and confidential

Following your advice, I have now notified crime stoppers anonymously​ with the information I know

np500

Nice one , blame me !  anyway , only seem one girl that's been meantiond and she was fine with me and others and never cought nowt, just because I don't start multiple threads about B B'ing doesn't mean I don't play safe, it means I'm not obsessed about trying to paint a picture about myself to cover the reality, I have taken cf11 off my h l , and won't see others mentioned until proven safe to do so if I ever intended to see them in the first place, anyway, stop digging.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 11:32:04 am by np500 »

king072016

Following your advice, I have now notified crime stoppers anonymously​ with the information I know

Nice one good to know that you've done the right thing

You know best thing is if he's prosecuted they sometimes give rewards as knowingly having unprotected sex when you have HIV is the same as murder and fraud
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 04:05:54 pm by king072016 »

Offline foreverhung

And now she has just sent me  nasty and classless message on AW which tells you exactly the kind of person that she is lol

Lets see it then
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac