Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Tya in Norwich  (Read 1716 times)

3 review(s) for Amazing Tya (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline thundercrackerxx

External Link/Members Only

After a bad experience with Tya she contacted me to appologise and explained she had had a bad day. She invited me back to make it up to me and I had a really good time. Oral without, kissing, missionary, doggy and spooning. She was also really nice to talk to so I would see again now.

Hidden Image/Members Only

vt

So was that a freebie in exchange for a positive review??  :unknown:

The cynical bitch definitely ain't stupid, so she's finally realising that her crap 'don't touch me' service isn't going to wash, she isn't going to take us for mugs and the poor reviews mounting up are costing her bookings.  :thumbsdown:

I don't think I'd return even if it was a freebie...but she can try me if she likes!  :rolleyes:

vt

I didn't get any apologies, just a 'don't ever come back again!' after I prised £20 out of her for rushing me & cutting my time short and then proceeding to argue that she hadn't.  :wackogirl:

So can she turn this around???  :unknown:

Offline itk

A freebie, sorry but I don't believe it. Never heard of a prossie giving out freebies, only interested in the cash.

riotact

I saw her a couple of weeks ago, certainly stunning as most Romanian girls are. Service wise not the best but kissing and owo included. I would not go into an encounter with an EE girl with expectations set very high, more often I think their looks and figure make up for everything else. A review will follow shortly once I get the format right. Cheers!!

vt

I saw her a couple of weeks ago, certainly stunning as most Romanian girls are. Service wise not the best but kissing and owo included. I would not go into an encounter with an EE girl with expectations set very high, more often I think their looks and figure make up for everything else. A review will follow shortly once I get the format right. Cheers!!

Tya's far from stunning. Yes, she's young, but I've pointed out the various disappointments about her looks.

Also, I don't think we should be apologising for expecting good service no matter what the nationality of provider.

Lying about extras, fiddling with phone on my time, rushing me out and general surliness are all big negatives in my book.

Offline thundercrackerxx

Yes she gave me a 30 minute freebie to make up for the poor 15 minute booking I had the previous day. Hopefully she has learned a lesson as the service I got the second time was very good.

vt

Yes she gave me a 30 minute freebie to make up for the poor 15 minute booking I had the previous day. Hopefully she has learned a lesson as the service I got the second time was very good.

So did she mention her reviews on here?  :unknown:

Good to hear she's putting her acting skills to good use now. Not for one moment do I believe anything has fundamentally changed about her attitude toward punters, she no doubt still sees us purely as walking cash machines to be emptied as quickly as possible with as little contact as she can get away with and moved on, but at least it sounds like she's doing it with a veneer of charm & guile now.  :rolleyes: