Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milf Mum - Truro  (Read 1587 times)

1 review(s) for Milf Mum (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

Offline squigmcdig

Met with Milf Mum last week she is based in Central TRURO.
External Link/Members Only

Communication:
Seemed to play a little txt tennis, with lots of questions from her, asking my age, time I wanted to come all understandable stuff but did tend to repeat herself.  I did almost give up as it seemed to go on forever, but eventually we sorted a time and the address.

Her place is a stones throw from the main shopping area, the entrance is discrete.  It is a basement apartment and the entryway is covered and shielded from the road above.  It was very easy to find, paid parking nearby, if you don't know Truro you may have to allow time for parking.

The flat was exceptionally clean, it did seem to be her residence, but she is obviously a very tidy lady.  Bedding clean and bed comfortable and large.

Looks:

I normally go for girls under 30, but Cornwall is a desert and she looked fit on her profile.

She looks I would say early/mid forties, but says she is 51.  She is short, though when she answered the door she was wearing enormous high heels, which made her look normal height.  I would say the 5ft on her profile is an exaggeration ?4"10 though I didn't get the tape measure out.

She has a very pretty face, she is a size 8 and has a large pair of fake breasts.  She is tanned without being an umpa lumpa and is generally in good shape.  She does have a little bit of a flabby tummy, but at 51 that is more than to be expected and does not detract from her overall look.

She was wearing a sexy secretary type outfit, I think, was too busy looking at her tits, but was well turned out nonetheless.

She has a mild Cornish accent and looks like the photos on her profile.

Services:

I paid her £75 for 30 minutes.

She started kissing me as soon as she could reach me, I am over a foot taller than her even in the heels, this was deep and passionate, a bit of a surprise as most girls don't really go for it even if they say they do, she kissed throughout the meeting.

Lots of kissing and undressing, I played with her tits for a considerable time.  I usually don't like fake tits, but these felt really good to the touch, almost real and on such a short girl they are a sight.  Went for a bit of reverse oral, didn't stay there long, wasn't smelly or anything, just looked a little battered, which put me off a bit.

Then she started sucking me off, knows what she is doing, OWO, soft wet and sensual, nearly had me cumming, lovely touch and playing with balls and scrotum the whole time. Then from nowhere she slid my cock right in! And she fucked my cock hard deepthroat for an age, curling toes not to cum.  Doesn't say on profile whether she does CIM or facials, but the amount of attention she gave my cock she must have been ready for CIM at least.

Moved to missionary for sex, she spread her legs completely holding on to her ankles and letting me right in, not the tightest pussy ever but not horrendous given her age.

Asked for anal, not expecting to get it, was expecting the usual "your too big sweetheart", but instead she reached for the lube, put a tiny amount on the condom, stayed in missionary and invited me in by spreading her legs even more. Fucked her in the arse as hard as i could till i came.

Chatted as i got dressed and seen me to the door, we had gone over time a bit but she didn't mention it or check the clock the whole time i was there.

Overall:
A bit older than I would normally go for but a little gem, body is incredible for her age or for a girl a lot younger.  I will be returning.

Offline Crackpot11

Thanks for that - she sounds a good one!