Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: where is the catch?  (Read 1471 times)

Offline chrishornx

has anybody seen this lady External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

apart from the obvious absence of any ratings she looks almost too good to be true so probably is but I wondered if any gents out there have had the pleasure

marlboro20

£160/h ... No OWO  No CIM No Anal. Reckon her phones not red hot

Treehouse

has anybody seen this lady External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

apart from the obvious absence of any ratings she looks almost too good to be true so probably is but I wondered if any gents out there have had the pleasure

90 quid 1/2 hour is the catch.

Name rings a bell have u searched on here

Offline OakTree

Well the pic of her standing in the door way comes up on a search as a bikini body shoot.

Fair chance that's not her and if that one is iffy then I expect the rest are.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Well the pic of her standing in the door way comes up on a search as a bikini body shoot.

Fair chance that's not her and if that one is iffy then I expect the rest are.
Yeah name rings a bell but never taken any real notice of the profile so probably put some new stolen pics up to boost trade, no feedback on here and no feedback in over 4 months on AW tends to say avoid

Offline Trotter671

Pics do look good, too professional maybe so I'd say it's TGTBT and no OWO at those rates - not for me

Offline chrishornx

Pics do look good, too professional maybe so I'd say it's TGTBT and no OWO at those rates - not for me

agree with all comments although whilst it doesn't specifically say she does not do owo (as far as I can see) she does swallow which would be hard to do if not doing OWO cim etc.

overall looks like an avoid

thanks for input

Offline photoclicker

Offline NigelF

Any more info on this one

Yes, I commented about her in this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=200014
amazingamy - External Link/Members Only - has been working since late 2016 but only has 8 AW feedback. The only info on here is from your very own thread (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=138032). As someone pointed out, her pics are stolen from the internet: External Link/Members Only
More recently she was briefly mentioned in this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=182327.msg1969937#msg1969937 (fishy feedback and poor/blunt comms)

OakTree pointed out earlier in this thread that her main pic was stolen however she's clearly clearly changed it since then (she's no longer standing in a doorway etc) however her main pic is still stolen as I pointed out above. I didn't realise tineye links eventually expired so here's a new one that works: External Link/Members Only

Also, many of her other gallery pics are stolen too. She's not even bothered to use the same source/girl. As such, she clearly holds punters in contempt and is one to avoid:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 01:45:35 pm by NigelF »

Offline photoclicker

Was tempted as she offered early morning punts. But just messaged say i am not bothering as pics are fake. Lets see what happens

Offline RocknRollStar

The last 2 pics in her gallery are quite obviously different girls  :D