Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie Dyson Preston - Incall  (Read 913 times)

6 review(s) for Sophie Dyson (2 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Roth]

Offline Bigdave2000

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hmmmm - £60 for 30(??) mins incall

Quite fancied having a look at her after NWG's review t'other day,, so thought..."why not". My naivety is going to show through, and I can really only blame myself, but anyway.....

Comms by text with quick response; as has been said her spot is a flat near the hospital, parking right outside but if you want to be more discreet there's Booths or the hospital carpark.

Meeting time etc all arranged fine and confirmed for 30 mins, but I didn't actually confirm price (although shown on profile) or requirements.

Sort of went downhill as soon as I walked through the door - she was straight in with "is it OWO TC"? I just said yes amongst the rest etc....so she asks for £60 (it says £50 on her profile but I just put it down to the CIM)

So I gets in the shower, but once I'm out she's then interrogating me asking me if I'm the rozzers etc! WTF, like I'd admit it if I was, but I tried to keep it relaxed. She was whittering on about work vans being parked up full of housing people yada yada....I should really have called it a day then, but you know how it is.
We go into the living room/bedroom (actually a one room with sofa, bed against the wall behind and TV in corner blaring away etc) and she just tells me to sit on the sofa and relax. She's now naked (only had a robe on), and to be fair she has top body - sort of athletic, small boobs with nice nips, average but OK face, small tattoo.

Down she goes on me and proceeds to nearly pull my knob off  :scare: and grind her gob up and down it; no spit/lube or owt - I've got a stiffy but had to tell her to calm down cos it was frankly painful. She does, but she's too rushed generally, so I try and slow it down by asking to change round so I can give her some tongue (and my knob a rest!). She has a nice pussy, shaved and very clean, but I didn't get a lot of time on it before she's wanting to swap round again. Again, I should've taken control being the customer and all and I fancied a shag, but there you go.

She goes back to work on my cock and about 30 secs later jumps up holding her mouth closed like I've cum....I'm nowhere near yet! So I did tell at this point....and strangely she just started talking again.....what happened to the mouth full of cum, cos you didn't swallow??!

I'm getting a bit fed up now, but just though lets it done with, so she goes again, and I eventually pop a full load into her gob, at which point she again does the same, jumps up and heads to spit....this time for real though.

Then it's all rushed, she's getting dressed etc, wasn't offered another shower, so baby wipes and dressed.....

The above may be long winded, but I'm back out of the door less than 15 minutes after arriving  :thumbsdown:

Unfortunate really, cos I liked NWG's review, and I did like her body, a cracking figure. Overall though, just too much against the meet to make it anything other than a neg.

Offline cueball

Cheers for the review bd  :hi:

Sounds shit and uninspiring does this lass. Thanks for sharing and saving me a tidy bob or two.

In the bin she goes.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Sounds and looks (I'm stereotyping here) more like a street walker who now has got an AW profile and doesn't stand on street corners  :unknown:

Offline cueball

Sounds and looks (I'm stereotyping here) more like a street walker who now has got an AW profile and doesn't stand on street corners  :unknown:
You know what blackpool, I agree with that, there is just sommat about her that says that isn't there.

I can't put my finger on it but just looking at her profile and her pics... it just says no to me.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Hey Cueball I meant to ask what's the score with the new Avatar, is it a selfie?  :unknown:

Offline cueball

Hey Cueball I meant to ask what's the score with the new Avatar, is it a selfie?  :unknown:

Yes, it's a selfie,, I'm raiding the east Midlands and wanted to blend in  :D

Take a look....
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=137488.0

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yes, it's a selfie,, I'm raiding the east Midlands and wanted to blend in  :D

Take a look....
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=137488.0
Good to see you doing your bit for the poor and needy East Mids single mums  :thumbsup:
Can't wait to read about your exploits, i'm all of a quiver  :hi:

Offline cueball

Can't wait to read about your exploits

This time tomorrow pal, the reviewing starts  :scare:

Offline titton

Sorry to hear about your rushed and unfulfilling experience O/P.
I did say that I thought her one up on a street girl on the other thread about her here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=130188.0

There were slightly mixed reviews on here with mine being from a good 6 or 7 years ago but I suspect she must get a steady enough level of enquiries to make her not bother about giving value for money. Either that or she is a drug head who is just desperate for her next fix and needs to get the punter under out door.

Considering Preston is a city now, decent girls are a bit thin on the ground. We don't even have any proper agencies. I always have to go to my tried and trusted (over 15 years now) Cheshire Companions although they are not infallible. When I lived in Chorley the girls would come over but now I'm in Blackpool I struggle to get anyone willing. I suppose, to be fair; a couple of hours with me plus an hour and 15 mins to get over here and the same back to Manchester would use up their whole evening.
I did actually try to start my own agency in about 2001. I called it "Dream Girls" and stuck two ads in the Lancashire Evening Post, one advertising for girls to work for me and another advertising the service (so any prospective girl would think we were a going concern).
I had one Portuguese girl respond. I met her at a out for an "interview" although I wasn't sure what the hell to ask and she agreed to work for me. I forget the terms. However after filtering out the time wasters wanting  girl to visit them from people calling up for girl, i managed t get what I thought was a genuine booking only to find said girl then didn't answer her phone.
I gave it up as a bad job.
Anyway, that's off topic a bit. Sophie Dyson sounds like one to avoid from all accounts. 

Offline Bigdave2000

Hmmmm, missed that thread completely, but the other review read quite well.

I suppose she has got a bit of street prossie look but her body really is pretty good...no bruises, marks etc....in fact pretty flawless really. As I said not the best looker but I've seen far worse.....still won't give her another go though!!!

Offline NW_Guy

Hmmmm, missed that thread completely, but the other review read quite well.

I suppose she has got a bit of street prossie look but her body really is pretty good...no bruises, marks etc....in fact pretty flawless really. As I said not the best looker but I've seen far worse.....still won't give her another go though!!!

BIgDave - sorry she wasn't up your street - perhaps I should have made it a bit more obvious that she's not an exotic gem, but for £90 / hr around here, thats a pretty good rate and I honestly didn't have high expectations. I had an itch that I needed to scratch. She did exactly what it says on the tin and for me at least, did a reasonable job.  Bear in mind the EE girls charge that and more for a much worse service. 

I'll take note to be a bit more specific in future.

NWG