Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nightmare scenario for a punter - was it you?  (Read 2745 times)

Mannysingh2018

External Link/Members Only

Have a read, punter gets beat up by prossie boyfriend in massage parlour

Offline Mi-Go

Always been a fear of mine.  But it doesn't stop me punting.  One of the reasons I mainly use regular indie girls and rarely visit parlours.  You need to be ready for anything when punting.

Offline Rack Admirer

Always been a fear of mine.  But it doesn't stop me punting.  One of the reasons I mainly use regular indie girls and rarely visit parlours.  You need to be ready for anything when punting.

Surely a punter is more safe in a parlour where there might be a security guard (like there was at Sandys) and other punters on the premises along with reception staff? If a jealous boyfriend calls at an apartment where a girl is working and you're in there having a punt, there is no protection for you, apart from your wits and your fists.

Offline opal

Another reason not to see Romainians. How do these people with convictions in their home country get into the UK? :unknown:

Offline Northerndave666

Another reason not to see Romainians. How do these people with convictions in their home country get into the UK? :unknown:

As they are from the EU they just waltz in !   

Offline webpunter

The place is a shithole.  I should know - i did a review.  Last year  :scare:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95976.0

And they call it Passions.  Desperations would be more apt   :lol:  I only went coz i was desperate to shoot my bolt

Offline Blackpool Rock

Surely a punter is more safe in a parlour where there might be a security guard (like there was at Sandys) and other punters on the premises along with reception staff? If a jealous boyfriend calls at an apartment where a girl is working and you're in there having a punt, there is no protection for you, apart from your wits and your fists.
My thoughts too, I always feel a bit more secure in a parlour.
As for this dickhead who kicked off he looks like a real "keeper" complete with tattoo on his neck

Offline Trotter671

Not a good situation at all - you'd think should be safe in a parlour. This place does not look good though - I won't be going, reliable indy girls only for me these days.

cerealpunter

Not a funny situation for any involved, in fact a nightmare for the punter, but this bit did amuse me "The siege finally ended when the lady owner pulled back Barbu’s thumb, causing him to drop the knife," although a brave lady for trying.

Offline Rack Admirer

How do these people with convictions in their home country get into the UK? :unknown:

Another example of British Citizens being let down by those paid to protect them.

Hopefully Brexit will bring some much needed common sense and stop this sort of thing.

Yorksrabbit

Don't hold your breath on that one :thumbsdown:

Tommyboy1

Another example of British Citizens being let down by those paid to protect them.

Hopefully Brexit will bring some much needed common sense and stop this sort of thing.

What the fuck are you talking about? I bet you wouldn't be complaining if the nice cheap romanian hooker you are seeing has previous.

Tommyboy1

External Link/Members Only

Have a read, punter gets beat up by prossie boyfriend in massage parlour

Feel sorry for the guy, can't be nice finding your missus in this situation.

Offline NigelF

What the fuck are you talking about? I bet you wouldn't be complaining if the nice cheap romanian hooker you are seeing has previous.

Seriously, how fucking likely is it that she provides anywhere near a decent service, especially if she's a criminal (excluding very minor convictions)?

Frankly, being able to consistently lie about services provided, not giving a shit about customer service and not giving refunds (or giving very small refunds) is a small step away from being and out and out thief. It's just that lots of Roms do it, so that adds to the acceptability to them but it certainly doesn't mean they're the type we want to welcome with open arms.

Treehouse

Seriously, how fucking likely is it that she provides anywhere near a decent service, especially if she's a criminal (excluding very minor convictions)?

Frankly, being able to consistently lie about services provided, not giving a shit about customer service and not giving refunds (or giving very small refunds) is a small step away from being and out and out thief. It's just that lots of Roms do it, so that adds to the acceptability to them but it certainly doesn't mean they're the type we want to welcome with open arms.

so why did you pick that username ? :)

All joking aside one of the consequences of Brexit will be removing the dodgy Roms from the scene.
Not sure if this will push up the price, but the quality will go up

Offline Northerndave666

Feel sorry for the guy, can't be nice finding your missus in this situation.

I would have felt sorry for him, but not after how he acted. My sympathies lie 100% with the Punter and the others he subjected to an hour of horror. This scumbag deserves no sympathy. I highly doubt he really believed she worked in a Shisha bar either, that sounds like a lawyers defense, more the fact this meathead couldn't handle his missus imparting a shit service onto others.

Tommyboy1

I doubt you will get a decent service from any girls who charge £50 for 30 mins all services included, those prices are on par with street girl prices and what kind of service would you get from them? I have been with Romanians who provided a great service, you have to go to a higher price level though, the same level a British girl who gives a good service charges.

Tommyboy1

so why did you pick that username ? :)

All joking aside one of the consequences of Brexit will be removing the dodgy Roms from the scene.
Not sure if this will push up the price, but the quality will go up

Prices all across the board will go up if the EU nationals leave, it will be very bad for punters. Remember the days when all you could get were British girls, the standard price was £150 for 30 mins, £200 for an hour? OWO was a luxury, CIM was almost unheard of.

Offline cat1144

yeah terrible situation for the punter to be in that

still reckon parlours are probably safer than most indie punts though

Offline RadioKid

Wow.

Again, as shocking as it is - it shouldn't be too surprising that a spurned partner can always come knocking.

Imagine the block trying to explain that one.

Offline NigelF

I doubt you will get a decent service from any girls who charge £50 for 30 mins all services included, those prices are on par with street girl prices and what kind of service would you get from them? I have been with Romanians who provided a great service, you have to go to a higher price level though, the same level a British girl who gives a good service charges.

Wrong. I can point to several parlour girls who give excellent service £50 (although often not inclusive of OWO, which is usually only a tenner extra although I don't usually care for it).

To be fair though, I don't know about this parlour in particular and it would it seem you would be right in making your assumption for this place (as it seems to be quite shit).

At Sheridan's (which is £40 and includes OWO and CIM) there's Louise, Charlotte and Sienna (all decent or good looking, very enthusiastic sex and even deliver good-great DFK). At La Maison (£50 but included OWO up until December last year) there's quite a few including Harriet who I've seen (young, great looking, very enthusiastic sex, lots of DFK). I could go on, there are plenty of examples at GFE and even KSG (see my reviews) as well.

There's even an independent Romanian who I've seen who charges £50, who delivers a decent service (£10 extra for OWO) and is young and good looking: External Link/Members Only  (see her reviews on here)

You're in the wrong game if you think price equals quality. To be fair, there is definitely a correlation but it's loose. As for good Romanians at a higher price point that is somewhat true but are you seriously trying to say that a typical Romanian (charging £70-80 for the half hour) is as good as a typical Brit at the same price point? If so, you're talking bollocks.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 12:51:00 pm by NigelF »

Treehouse

Wrong. I can point to several parlour girls who give excellent service £50 (although often not inclusive of OWO, which is usually only a tenner extra although I don't usually care for it).

To be fair though, I don't know about this parlour in particular and it would it seem you would be right in making your assumption for this place (as it seems to be quite shit).

At Sheridan's (which is £40 and includes OWO and CIM) there's Louise, Charlotte and Sienna (all decent or good looking, very enthusiastic sex and even deliver good-great DFK). At La Maison (£50 but included OWO up until December last year) there's quite a few including Harriet who I've seen (young, great looking, very enthusiastic sex, lots of DFK). I could go on, there are plenty of examples at GFE and even KSG (see my reviews) as well.

There's even an independent Romanian who I've seen who charges £50, who delivers a decent service (£10 extra for OWO) and is young and good looking: External Link/Members Only  (see her reviews on here)

You're in the wrong game if you think price equals quality. To be fair, there is definitely a correlation but it's loose. As for good Romanians at a higher price point that is somewhat true but are you seriously trying to say that a typical Romanian (charging £70-80 for the half hour) is as good as a typical Brit at the same price point? If so, you're talking bollocks.

Was going to say the same thing. ( particularly re sheridans)

Ive nothing against roms but they arn not in the bus long term so building up regulars isnt on thier radar.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Fucking hell! Imagine going home afterwards and having to explain having a fat lip and black eye. I might have to change my cover story from birdwatching to cage fighting classes just in case!

Offline Northerndave666

Prices all across the board will go up if the EU nationals leave, it will be very bad for punters. Remember the days when all you could get were British girls, the standard price was £150 for 30 mins, £200 for an hour? OWO was a luxury, CIM was almost unheard of.

Not in Manchester they weren't where I cut my punting teeth. OWO was pretty standard, CIM more often than not and often at £40-£50 all in. Parlours were plentiful and some real superstars around to pick from.

Sure you weren't punting in Dubai ?

Offline Rack Admirer

You obviously know very little of the Manchester scene over the last 20 years. As well as your ignorance I don't like your tone but I'll fight fire with fire: fuck off back to the London threads you gormless twat.

Offline Northerndave666

Well that escalated quickly !  :D

Where's Kendall Jenner and a can of Pepsi when you need her ?

Offline LYL

Fucking hell! Imagine going home afterwards and having to explain having a fat lip and black eye. I might have to change my cover story from birdwatching to cage fighting classes just in case!

That's funny I've always wanted to try mma classes  :D
Banned reason: abusive troll
Banned by: Head1

Cons11

Is the brothel based here (they put this pic in the article)?
Hidden Image/Members Only

I ask as I have a company based out of that very shop..

VOLPONE

cons11,Yes the door to Passions is to the left of the 'City address' premises. I've walked past many times but never tempted to go in: it looks a proper shithole and whenever I've seen staff going in or out they've looked like proper dogs and EE's to boot.
Not sure if the brothel extends over the 'city address' shop or just to the left of it,though you can see a 'Passions' sign on the main road ( Gt Ancoats Street) at first floor level.
Perhaps you can get  a reduction in your business rent for being so close to this dump?

Offline webpunter

As if the poster would reveal this info.  Joker or loser - take your pick

Not sure if the brothel extends over the 'city address' shop or just to the left of it,though you can see a 'Passions' sign on the main road ( Gt Ancoats Street) at first floor level.

Me thinks it extends.  Although i was [thankfully] wasted at the time.  The 'lounge' where you the 'courtesans' is on the corner.   This thread is giving me flashbacks.  And not good ones  :scare: