Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YoungFreshPussy of Leamington Spa  (Read 4921 times)

Offline icedance47

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

British, prices good, looks knockout.

Anyone have plans to TOFTT?

Offline mike61

SteMango
Its a bit far for me, if you give her a good report, I may make the journey.  Looks too good to be true
Mike

Offline AlwaysLooking

I've tried contacting her, read with no reply.
Prices have gone up a fair bit as well since I first saw her profile.
I was going to TOFTT last weekend, but as she never got back to me..... I had a wank instead and got on with some housework lol

Offline andrew9627

I email her, got a reply 3 or 4 days later.  She says she only used whatsap and requires a photo before she accepts a bookin. So I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with that but she does look hot

Offline Taggart

You dont use What's App to communicate with a WG. End of.
You use text or a secure private email address, and she should learn about privacy and discretion of clients.

Offline icedance47

I was going to go this week, but she's increased her 30 minutes rate to £95, which is more that I'd pay for someone with so little feedback.

Roadster

I was going to go this week, but she's increased her 30 minutes rate to £95, which is more that I'd pay for someone with so little feedback.

IMO, I think you'll find that "for someone with so little feedback" was superfluous in that sentence.   :drinks: :yahoo: :lol:

Offline The Owl

I email her, got a reply 3 or 4 days later.  She says she only used whatsap and requires a photo before she accepts a bookin. So I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with that but she does look hot

With the new higher rates and demanding face pics she's starting to sound like the new Fawna Latrisch aka Pert and Pretty. One for the blacklist in my book.

Offline berksboy

"You dont use What's App to communicate with a WG. End of. "

Why ? is it ok with a PAYG SIM ? I dont know

Thanks

CovPunter

Planning to TOFTT. Hopefully within the next week. Her FB on AW she openly admits to not responding because she just "doesn't fancy it. The whole thing sounds like a challenge tbh so which me luck.

Sandman2017

Yes I've noticed her prices have gone up, obviously been busy so thought il put the prices up £95 for 30 min, who do they think they are , I don't care if there off playboy TV and she's not by the way , I wouldn't dream of paying that sort of money , but each to their own , il Defo not be meeting her  ;)

Offline dog999

Are you havin a laugh, £180 an hour, or is my eyesight fucked!!.

Dirkthediggler

Feedback doesn't look too good, communication issues put me off big time

CovPunter

I feel like this forum needs a proper review on her. Plus, given everything, I feel that just to meet her will be a challenge. I need to see if it's worthwhile. Ive been waiting some time for her to confirm time and date... Like actual days... So I'm not holding much hope!

getonit

What's the attraction anyway ?  Most have said she just wants to milk cash , her Private gallery is 24 credits ffs !  Although fair play to her for not wanting to see that client again (on AW) , his feedback is full of a barebacking spunkbucket.
 If you have that kind of cash you can have the pick of the top girls and let this birds phone get dusty.

CovPunter

UPDATE: Since my latest post she messaged me advising that she was a available that night. I was not. I reminded her of the date I'm looking to meet... No reply. I've messaged this morning as a gentle prompt but no response as yet. I have to admit I'm enjoying the game. I'm still hopeful!

CovPunter

UPDATE: Today was the day I wanted to meet. I text yesterday with no reply and this morning to no reply. She has never committed to a date or time despite my suggestions. The closest I got was the other night when I got a text from out the blue "I'm available tonight".

If I don't hear by 5 I'll have to concede and call it a day, sadly.

CovPunter

Didn't happen. Her loss. I'm gorgeous!

Diehard

Didn't happen. Her loss. I'm gorgeous!

She has been around years and was always a timewaster. A good avoid for you.

CovPunter

She has been around years and was always a timewaster. A good avoid for you.

Has she? What name was she under previously? That's a fairly recent profile she's got which added to thought that she might actually be 18... That and what came across as a severely poor business acumen.

Diehard

Has she? What name was she under previously? That's a fairly recent profile she's got which added to thought that she might actually be 18... That and what came across as a severely poor business acumen.

She has had a number of ex profiles. Steer clear of her, a drug taking bitch who wastes time