Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Big Reduction in Number of WG on AdultWork?  (Read 926 times)

Anonymous_male_78

Is it me or recently has anyone noticed that the number of WG on AW has hugely reduced?

Any idea or theories why this might be as it seems like it has occured in a short amount of time?

Online Tony4447

Yep I've noticed this as I have a standard search and half the women have disappeared

Offline Blackpool Rock

I was actually thinking the numbers had gone up a bit, my standard Blackpool search normally returns about 25-30 profiles but is currently 37 and my Lancashire search is normally about 100 but is currently 117
Still fuck all I want to book though  :cry:

Anonymous_male_78

Yep I've noticed this as I have a standard search and half the women have disappeared

Yeah it's exactly the same for me.... Seems rather strange alot of girls also seem to not have logged in for weeks!? :/

Offline sir wanksalot

Is it me or recently has anyone noticed that the number of WG on AW has hugely reduced?

Any idea or theories why this might be as it seems like it has occured in a short amount of time?

Yeah. Agreed but I think it may be a bit more gradual than you suggest. The last 12 months or so I have found it really difficult to put together a realistic short list of ladies from AW. Perhaps there has been a price increase on AW for the ladies or the industry is no longer attracting new WG's as it did when we had dozens of parlours on our doorstep.

I would guess it's more of a culture change

Offline blackburnian

I was actually thinking the numbers had gone up a bit, my standard Blackpool search normally returns about 25-30 profiles but is currently 37 and my Lancashire search is normally about 100 but is currently 117
Still fuck all I want to book though  :cry:

Yeah I'd agree with this ,a few more newbies of late - prices are going up though imho.

Bb

Offline scutty brown

I think there are several overlapping trends going on.
1) EE girls are increasingly switching to using Vivastreet instead of AW as they don't need to verify there. Also Vivastreet makes it easier for one sergei to administer multiple accounts, something thats theoretically banned on AW unless the girls are registered as a collective. Also with AW you have to jump through hurdles or pay to put a phone number up - you don't with AW
2) AW seem to be cutting down on the number of duplicate profiles. That in itself will cut the numbers by 10-15% or more.
3) Very few EE girls now seem to be using hotels. I know the authorities in some parts of the NW have embarked on a campaign to "educate" the managers of the big hotel chains. This could be a result from this. I suspect the hotel tourers are moving to parts of the country where they don't get kicked out after a day

If you actually do the sums, total numbers are  actually up: Vivastreet for Lancs is at its highest for a long time at around 155. What does complicate this are the duplicate accounts, especially for girls doing outcalls only. Theres one Russian girl who typically runs 10-15 profiles, and her pal runs another 6-7
But overall, for EE girls Blackpool is currently low, Preston has grown, and Blackburn is back to the levels before the police started arresting a year or so ago
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 03:57:02 pm by scutty brown »

Jay-Jay

My searches are;
My hot-list...just to see any changes in profiles
Available Today NW....always 5 pages by lunchtime, with lots of EE girls, mostly Liverpool recently.
On Line Now...I subscribe as there's a better chance of an on- line reply. 2 pages.
Then I do a search by the NW areas on line in the last 7 days, Cumbria,Lancs, and stop after that as Manc and L/pool areas are just pages crammed with B+S.
Using this method, with the limited days off I get, I've not had a good, paid for fuck since the middle of last year.

Jay

Offline MrMog

It has sure as hell got harder to find a decent WG in my acceptable price range. Some of the lasses on my hot list have pumped up prices further than I can justify paying as I have punted with them for less.

Offline sir wanksalot

It has sure as hell got harder to find a decent WG in my acceptable price range. Some of the lasses on my hot list have pumped up prices further than I can justify paying as I have punted with them for less.

I'm tight with my money and grew up on paying £ 50 for a parlour visit or £ 60 if I wanted to go to WFB's.

Now I'd be willing to go to £ 80 but that would pretty much have to be for a nailed on 9/10 service with comparable looks and I think only 2 women fall into that category at the moment (obviously a matter of opinion)

Offline MrMog

I am a tight git too lol, best way to be to be honest. I hate paying over the odds when a WG puts her prices up, especially when I have punted with her before at her lower price. Some of them over this past year or so have been taking the absolute piss with their price increases. I will pay up to £120 for a lass with lots of good reviews and up to around £150 for a top notch WG. A year or so back I would have limited myself to around £100 but the price seems to be steadily increasing.