Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby - Blu Ice - Birmingham B19  (Read 2693 times)

Offline bearcat69

External Link/Members Only

I went to this parlour a few weeks ago and saw a girl called Lola. I liked what I saw and had a very enjoyable punt with that girl and saw a good amount of other girls I thought would be worth having a go on. So having not had any action in a few weeks, needing to unload and having too limited a window of opportunity to sort out something with an indie prossie, I decided I would visit here again on Friday night (last time I went on a Tuesday night).

I'll dispense with location etc type details, but that info is in my previous review.

Whereas last time there seemed to be a good atmosphere there with a good selection of girls, I wasn't so impressed this time. After waiting quite a long time for the maid (it was a different maid this time) to answer the intercom and briefly chatting to her in order to get inside, I got into the place and was given a shit welcome. The maid was nowhere to be seen and I could see a hefty looking bird wondering around between rooms. No drink was offered, nothing like that. I can't help but feel that little touches like that would make this a much nicer place to visit.

Anyway.. a few minutes later the maid appears and takes me into a bedroom. She asks me if I want to see the girls available. I saw four girls. Really just a shit unenthusiastic greeting from all of them. They all just kinda walked in, mumbled their names and then walked out. I saw two reasonably attractive EE, size 10/12 type girls, one was called Ruby, the other something like Gaia or Gala. I saw a hefty looking English bird, who I think was called Lauren. I think she is the girl of the same name on the website, they seem to be calling her size 10/12 on there. That's a bit fucking flattering :lol: she must be at least a size 14/16. Whatever, personally preference is a thing, but no thanks! There was some other older woman who I just didn't find attractive. So yeah, shit selection, I chose Ruby as she was at least somewhat attractive to me and offered me her hand to kiss and smiled at me. She kind of reminded me a bit of Sandy.Hot. Not quite as good looking as her, but imagine a slightly more full figured version of her and you'll get the idea. Not exactly sure what her nationality is, EE of some sort or another I would guess from the accent, but I didn't ask and am not sure.

The maid came back in, asked me what girl I want to see, I told her Ruby. She asked me to go into a different room for some unknown reason (WTF was that about? :unknown: The room I was already in was much nicer). She asked me how long I want. Half an hour. Before handing over the cash, I inquired about oral without.

Maid: "Ruby doesn't do oral without" :dash:
Me: "Does that other girl do it?"
Maid: "No she doesn't either" :dash:
Me: "Well ok, does she do kissing"
Maid: "No she doesn't"  :dash: :dash:.

Well OK, I just wanted to unload and I guess I know where I stand, so I accepted the situation and paid the £60.

The maid goes away and in strolls Ruby.

Ruby: "Hello."
Me: "Hi, you look nice."
Ruby: "Take your clothes off!" Pointing at the chair.

Alright, sexy stuff so far! :rolleyes: FFS :sarcastic:

I get naked and she takes her clothes off too.

Ruby: "You want to lick my pussy?"
Me: "OK."
Ruby: "Is extra."
Me: "OK how much?"
Ruby: "Ten pound."

She lays back and opens her legs and I start licking away at her clit and her pussy lips. She seemed to be enjoyable herself (at least somebody was :rolleyes:) and was quite noisy, getting wet with her legs shaking, her legs increasingly gripped my head harder and harder. It was a bit like something out of a James Bond movie. WTF was she trying to do, pop my head open? :wackogirl:

I managed to pull away after about 5 minutes of this. I thought maybe, you know, this girl could pleasure me a bit. :dash: I kneel up in front of her and she snapped the condom on to my dick. She really just sucked only my helmet whilst wanking me off way too quickly. I tried to push inside her in an attempt to lightly face fuck her, but didn't get much further inside her mouth. About 2 minutes of this and she's asking me if I want sex. I told her to carry on sucking my dick a bit longer. I got a few more minutes of oral out of her and was starting to feel stimulated enough so indicated to her that I wanted to have sex now.

She lays back, pulling her legs back nice and wide and we start in missionary. The moment I get inside her her legs are suddenly flat, stiff and close together trying to block deep penetration. :dash: I persevered trying to build up some sort of rhythm. She made some half decent eye contact and there was a bit of dirty talk between us, so I stroked her face and kissed her on the cheek. She's suddenly telling me kissing is £10 extra. :dash: I'm not going to pull out of her in the middle of fucking her to give her another tenna. She could have told me this before and so could have the maid when I asked about it. I wasn't really looking to kiss her on the lips anyway, as far as I understood it was off the table. I just said, no I'm ok, and stopped kissing her cheek. She looked upset at me and was saying, don't you want to kiss me? This all annoyed me quite a lot, it spoiled the punt. Anyway I just carried on fucking her and looking at her in the eyes. I asked her to turned over, we had a half-decent bit of doggy, and I managed to cum. She didn't really block penetration in doggy funnily enough and looked me in the eyes through the reflection in the mirror at the end of the bed. That was quite hot, but doesn't really compensate for her shenanigans and just general wooden performance.

So, I pulled out carefully, she gave me some tissues for the condom, some wet wipes to clean myself with and a little bag to put the stuff in. She puts back on her bra and panties and off she goes. I think I got maybe just over 20 minutes of fun time with her. It was a below average pump and dump with a girl who behaved in an annoying manner. After having really enjoyed my last visit there this was disappointing. Perhaps Friday is just not the day to go there? I don't know, but they could do a few things to make the service better there. I've never been offered a shower there, I've never been offered a drink. The greeting when you walk inside is non existent. The maid(s) are not clear enough about services the girls offer.

Would I go back there again? I'm not so sure now. Maybe I will, as it is the most convenient parlour for me in terms of location and opening time. But I don't think I would go there on a Friday night again.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 04:36:09 am by bearcat69 »

Offline Juankerr

Sorry to hear that, thanks for the review bearcat  :hi:

As you mention the location is convenient for you maybe you should try the External Link/Members Only just around the corner from Blueice, I've always found it to be much better and a lot friendlier.

Offline bearcat69

Sorry to hear that, thanks for the review bearcat  :hi:

As you mention the location is convenient for you maybe you should try the External Link/Members Only just around the corner from Blueice, I've always found it to be much better and a lot friendlier.
Cheers Juan :hi:

Yeah I'm probably going to try Erotic Studios next time. That was always meant to be my first choice anyway. It's just a bit tricky for me to get there before it closes. But if the service is better then I guess I'll just have to make effort to get there early enough.

Offline denneboom

Blue Ice is where I have had my best punts in the past 3 years. However my favorite girls Tia and Poppy have left.
They gave proper GFE with OWO given enthusiastically.

Now, I always phone before I visit. English girls are a must too because EE girls aren't going to do FK or OWO.
Without that I had might as well go to one of the night parlour's. Be fussy and walk if you don't get what you want.

Back in November I walked when there was only one girl to pick. She was pretty but European and Annabels is a ten minute walk away, The Studio even closer. I returned two hours later and choose an English girl and I did not regret it.

Cantgetenough

Blue Ice is where I have had my best punts in the past 3 years. However my favorite girls Tia and Poppy have left.

Now, I always phone before I visit. English girls are a must too because EE girls aren't going to do FK or OWO.
Without that I had might as well go to one of the night parlour's. Be fussy and walk if you don't get what you want.

Back in November I walked when there was only one girl to pick. She was pretty but European and Annabels is a ten minute walk away, The Studio even closer. I returned two hours later and choose an English girl and I did not regret it.

And why, I wonder, have these two stalwarts Poppy and Tia (amazing performers both) left? Obviously, it's 'cos this shop simply isn't the well-run  attraction that it was, for years and years. So sad  ...    . 

Offline bearcat69

Way I see it is if I'm going to bother making the effort to make phone calls, then I might as well have just booked an indie girl.

I just wanted to unload and I wasn't looking for a special punt or anything like that, just hoping for something half decent. The issue I have is that the place was just not well run or a particularly friendly/welcoming place to visit, at least not on the day I visited. I am realistic about these things, but I would like to think a well run parlour would have at least a half decent selection of girls there whenever I choose to visit and that I wouldn't have to fuck about making phone calls arranging things with a maid, who says contradictory things, in order to get a half decent punt. I would love to just be fussy and walk and then return two hours later, that is good advice. But I really had a tiny window of opportunity to squeeze in a punt, that was the whole reason I went to a parlour on this occasion.

Thanks for the tip on Annabels though. I'm not entirely sure I want to visit there though, but I'll give it some consideration.

Offline denneboom

Way I see it is if I'm going to bother making the effort to make phone calls, then I might as well have just booked an indie girl.

I just wanted to unload and I wasn't looking for a special punt or anything like that, just hoping for something half decent. The issue I have is that the place was just not well run or a particularly friendly/welcoming place to visit, at least not on the day I visited. I am realistic about these things, but I would like to think a well run parlour would have at least a half decent selection of girls there whenever I choose to visit and that I wouldn't have to fuck about making phone calls arranging things with a maid, who says contradictory things, in order to get a half decent punt. I would love to just be fussy and walk and then return two hours later, that is good advice. But I really had a tiny window of opportunity to squeeze in a punt, that was the whole reason I went to a parlour on this occasion.

Thanks for the tip on Annabels though. I'm not entirely sure I want to visit there though, but I'll give it some consideration.

The best thing about parlours is you can just walk in as you please without booking. The 30 second phone call is only to make sure the girl you want is there. If it's just EE's or there's no OWO on the menu then I won't park the car, walk up and ring the bell.

Parlours also usually have a choice. Most of the time I go and there are 3,4 or 5 girls to choose from.

And you're right about it not being well run. The old receptionist has gone and it's lost it's manners. I even had another girl walk in on me last month. Erotic Studio gets great reviews although they turned me away the only time I tried to go there. You could walk then try there.
Annabels is hard to recommend. All Romanians / EE, last week they put their prices up by £10. Apparently to attract a better class of punter.

HA !!

Offline bearcat69

The best thing about parlours is you can just walk in as you please without booking. The 30 second phone call is only to make sure the girl you want is there. If it's just EE's or there's no OWO on the menu then I won't park the car, walk up and ring the bell.

Parlours also usually have a choice. Most of the time I go and there are 3,4 or 5 girls to choose from.

And you're right about it not being well run. The old receptionist has gone and it's lost it's manners. I even had another girl walk in on me last month. Erotic Studio gets great reviews although they turned me away the only time I tried to go there. You could walk then try there.
Annabels is hard to recommend. All Romanians / EE, last week they put their prices up by £10. Apparently to attract a better class of punter.

HA !!
Yeah, I make the phone call and if the girl I'd prefer to see isn't there then I have to come back at a different time or different day, which with my limited punting opportunities is tricky for me to do. I do get the point you're making, and I do appreciate the advice. But like I say, it just defeats the whole convenience factor which is the attraction of using a brothel for me, and I might as well just book an indie girl, as it's the same dance.

Offline megaman

I have a question why would a massage parlour turn you away? how must does this happen with massage parlours turning people away its just got me abit worry so had too ask. cant any1 just turn up?
question for denneboom
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 01:08:38 pm by megaman »

Cantgetenough

HA !!
[/quo

Trade is well down, so they put up their prices. Majorly wrong business decision!

Offline denneboom

I have a question why would a massage parlour turn you away? how must does this happen with massage parlours turning people away its just got me abit worry so had too ask. cant any1 just turn up?
question for denneboom

Its a good question. It's in one of my reviews. November 2015.
On the intercom they asked if I'd been before. I said no, and they said then said they were busy.

3pm on a Friday afternoon. I was pissed off but in Birmingham you have choices. 

Offline megaman

Its a good question. It's in one of my reviews. November 2015.
On the intercom they asked if I'd been before. I said no, and they said then said they were busy.

3pm on a Friday afternoon. I was pissed off but in Birmingham you have choices.
they should of let you in anyway till one girl becomes available that does sound bad. I done something abit daft afew mouths ago I walked into one massage parlour and said too the maid the women who runs the place is it ture that this girl give a old man an heart attack as a joke and that did not go down too well. the girl could hear me too. god knows how I would get on there :wacko:

Offline Juankerr

they should of let you in anyway till one girl becomes available that does sound bad.

Don't know what the protocol is on this at the studio but I imagine it wouldn't make much sense to let a punter in if all the girls were busy at the time.

Offline denneboom

They asked if I had been before first, before throwing that excuse. If they were that busy they would/should have said straight away.

I'm dark-skinned too so that may not have helped.

But stuff them they lose the business to Blue Ice or Annabels. I don't think I'll ever knock their door again.

I usually consider Blue Ice as the first choice parlour in Birmingham, but in recent weeks it's gone south.

Tia and Poppy have left and more EE's have arrived along with girls who don't offer extras such as FK and OWO.

Cantgetenough

They asked if I had been before first, before throwing that excuse. If they were that busy they would/should have said straight away.

I'm dark-skinned too so that may not have helped.

But stuff them they lose the business to Blue Ice or Annabels. I don't think I'll ever knock their door again.

I usually consider Blue Ice as the first choice parlour in Birmingham, but in recent weeks it's gone south.

Tia and Poppy have left and more EE's have arrived along with girls who don't offer extras such as FK and OWO.

Quite; + 1.

Offline Juankerr

Fair comment  :hi: