Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wg's Who ride Horses  (Read 2362 times)

Neal69

No I am not claiming to be hung like a Horse cos I am not.  :lol:

Having seen a few WG's that say that they ride Horses I have found them to be energetic when riding the Little Fellah and also quite toned in the Hips Area.

One I have seen recently although quite young carries a bit of excess around the tummy and has large tits.

But She could crack nuts between her arse cheeks and She was very tight and rode me with great gusto. Thighs also well toned?

Has anyone else noticed this?

N

Offline Vivago

Something to do with the strengthening of the pelvic floor, whatever that is. :rolleyes:

I worked in Tom Jones yard in Newmarket one time and, I don't know if its to do with being round horses, but the stable boys/girls used to go at it like rabbits. :D

I'd happily let the jump jockey Lizzie Kelly ride me to a finish. She could even give me a few taps with her whip. :wacko:

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline CityTillIDie

I bloody love jodhpurs too
Really sexy
I've had a couple of WGs bring some along and change into them for the start of a session

CTID

Offline sweetsatisfaction

Ladies who ride horses always have amazing bums! Agreed! :thumbsup:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Tarzan will be along in a minute claiming to be hung like a horse but with the ferocity of a tiger and strength of a bear  :hi:

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

I was wondering if this thread was going to be about something slightly different - and illegal!

Still, that would be a banning reason that I haven't seen on here yet.

Offline Students Notebook

No I am not claiming to be hung like a Horse cos I am not.  :lol:

Having seen a few WG's that say that they ride Horses I have found them to be energetic when riding the Little Fellah and also quite toned in the Hips Area.

One I have seen recently although quite young carries a bit of excess around the tummy and has large tits.

But She could crack nuts between her arse cheeks and She was very tight and rode me with great gusto. Thighs also well toned?

N

There is nothing sexier than a pretty girl with a horse between her legs, unless of course , it's me between her legs.  LOL

S.N.

Offline mrfishyfoo

N

Yes....

AshleyM69, in my reviews and now retired, was a horsey girl. OMFG could she clamp and bounce on cock.

Filthy bitch as well.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

mediumjoe

Vivago,  you are spot-on about the pelvic floor,  is what helps keeps their fannies tight ,  and of course horseriding gives them a very good posture shoulders back tits out that sort of thing .   In answer to the question the only one I've come across the rides (horses) is naughty Nina in Lincoln.

Offline Delfrommem

Ditto on the very agreeable  arse shape.

Seem to clamp TP their legs round your back pretty nicely too.

Online webpunter

kamu

I once shagged a girl who rides horses in civvy world. She ground into me so hard i swear she fractured my pelvis :lol:.

Offline mrfishyfoo

......and of course horseriding gives them a very good posture shoulders back tits out that sort of thing......

.....marvellous sight especially when they bounce on you in reverse.

Slap !! Slap !! Slap !! :diablo: :diablo:

Online webpunter

Giddy up horsey

.....marvellous sight especially when they bounce on you in reverse.

Slap !! Slap !! Slap !! :diablo: :diablo:

Online webpunter

Even better when you're in the final furlong [so to write] & they start panting & getting sweaty  :thumbsup:

kamu

Even better when you're in the final furlong [so to write] & they start panting & getting sweaty  :thumbsup:

Your supposed to be giving it to the wg not the horse :lol:.

Offline ian cognito

Dream on - as far as female horse riders I see on my travels are concerned it's a close run thing as to which has the biggest arse - rider or horse  :(

Online webpunter

I'm sure HP might reflect & come up with the conclusion that on some of his conquests the horse would have been the better option  :lol:

Your supposed to be giving it to the wg not the horse :lol:.

kamu

I'm sure HP might reflect & come up with the conclusion that on some of his conquests the horse would have been the better option  :lol:

Having been unfortunate enough to see some of the reviews I would have to agree... at least he could bareback it without getting it pregnant i suppose...

Davido0007

Having been unfortunate enough to see some of the reviews I would have to agree... at least he could bareback it without getting it pregnant i suppose...

I hear they are doing some marvellous research on chimera embryos these days...  :cool:

Online webpunter

I'm going to report her to the RSPCA.  She should be thinking about the horse's welfare.  A cart horse would be more considerate  :lol:

Really??

Hidden Image/Members Only

fredpunter

I'm going to report her to the RSPCA.  She should be thinking about the horse's welfare.  A cart horse would be more considerate  :lol:

What she's doing to it is nothing compared to what you're doing to it just off camera

Offline Trenlover

girls that are good on top are rare in my experience, most cant ride properly , and that may include horses too

Online webpunter

Sssshhhhh.  Don't tell anyone  :lol:

What she's doing to it is nothing compared to what you're doing to it just off camera

Offline mrfishyfoo

Indeed .  :D :D