Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: £Apple£ - Portsmouth - Hot Water BJ  (Read 1008 times)

4 review(s) for £Tiger-Apple£ (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

Offline time_to_play

After seeing a couple of reviews here and ending up near Portsmouth for work related stuff. I gave this a go.

Phoned said I was local and asked for address to be txt to me. Was told to walk to the end of the road and wait on corner facing a certain area, was  alittle nervous about this but thought ah FCUK it im here now. Sent the text and asked to go through certain gate and ring doorbell etc.

Strange because she is call £APPLE£ but her name was tiger? with a tiger tattoo anyone know this girl, kinda looked like girl in pics but dim lighting  etc Im not so sure. Same sizreboobs though.

Choose 30 mins, handed over £60 got a thank you sir. Off to hide money I guess and told to get on bed and undress.

When she came back I was nearly undressed told to get on bed and lie face down. Started with a massage, not bad.. not the best just ok. Then oily boobs rubbed all over me.. mmm nice. Along with some cheeky moans.

Told to flip over and instantly started to lick my cock and play with it. Then she leaned across to cup she had brought back from when hiding money to take some warm water in her mouth and gobbled on my cock - it felt great, she then spits it out and takes some more water and off she goes again.

After 5 mins of this i'm ready to cum, I tell her and she stops and hold my cock hard.. I calm down and off she goes again while I massage her boobs with one hand, a nice handful too.

I'm moaning a little telling her I'm close.. she speeds up with her mouth and hand and I cum hard in her mouth.

All in all about 15mins.. cleaned me up and carried on massage until time up but didn't feel rushed. Full sex probably on offer but enjoyed the hot ware BJ so just went with it.

Strange though how in between she got her phone and showed me as she stated her "hot friend" and stated sometime available also..

All in all ok, she has sense of humour too.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 09:26:17 pm by time_to_play »