Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girl asked for my number at FKK. Thoughts?  (Read 3385 times)

mw_91

I went to an FKK for the first time this week. Two days in a row, both days i saw a Romanian girl, four hours in total. Some sex but mostly talking. At the end i told her i was only in Germany for work and not likely to be back. She told me she liked me and asked me for my number so she can WhatsApp me. She also told me her real name.

She's 20 and only been in the game a few months, I'm 26 but looks wise she's way out of my league. Has anyone else experienced this before? Does she genuinely want to chat or should i expect to be exploited somehow?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 08:58:59 pm by mw_91 »

Offline NigelF

I went to an FKK for the first time this week. Two days in a row, both days i saw a Romanian girl, four hours in total. Adobe sex but mostly talking. At the end i told her i was only in Germany for work and not likely to be back. She told me she liked me and asked me for my number so she can WhatsApp me. She also told me her real name.

She's 20 and only been in the game a few months, I'm 26 but looks wise she's way out of my league. Has anyone else experienced this before? Does she genuinely want to chat or should i expect to be exploited somehow?

Yeah she just wants to chat  :wacko:

bigmanbigman

What's app works all over the
World .

bigmanbigman

€240 investment shes want to be sure your see here next time your in town ( wont be long )

Offline Jerboa

You must be very handsome man OP,  :D

Offline scutty brown

two four hour sessions of mainly talking? She probably thinks you're gearing up to "rescue" her from prostitution. Be careful - that way of thinking can bring you into conflict with people you'd probably not want to meet. Big question is, does she want your contact details for her use, or her bosses / pimps use? If they have any questions over what your intentions are you're better off keeping your head down
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 01:26:46 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

You have too little information to go on ! & how do you know she gave you her real name  :thumbsdown:
Go and buy a punting sim and phone her from that if you want to pursue her and don't give any genuine info about yourself  but as you have already acknowledged exploitation by her or her pimp may be her end game  :scare: Remember its her looks that you are interested in and not her generous heart and dynamic personality  :sarcastic: and if  she was stinky bloater you would not care what her problem was or be posting this question  :dash:

mw_91

Well lads, two days later and she messages me talking about her granddad being in hospital and needing 500 euros to go see him and I'm the only one who can help.. thought she'd at least warm me up with some small talk first!

Offline scutty brown

Well lads, two days later and she messages me talking about her granddad being in hospital and needing 500 euros to go see him and I'm the only one who can help.. thought she'd at least warm me up with some small talk first!

Only 500 ?
She's a lightweight. Pair of girls in Blackpool tried to take me for £3000 so one one of them could take her mother to the cancer clinic....
Walk away, delete the message and never look back. If you pay now they'll come back for bigger bites

mw_91

Yikes since when do they even charge for treatment in the UK? And I'm pretty sure they have national healthcare in Romania (i asked and she said they didn't of course).

No worries, mate, I'm ignoring her and looks like she's done with me too. Lesson learned and no harm done. Thanks to everyone for their brutally honest comments!

bigmanbigman

Its another type of internet begging that all.

Offline scutty brown

Yikes since when do they even charge for treatment in the UK? And I'm pretty sure they have national healthcare in Romania (i asked and she said they didn't of course).

No worries, mate, I'm ignoring her and looks like she's done with me too. Lesson learned and no harm done. Thanks to everyone for their brutally honest comments!

No, the money was for treatment in Romania
I got a midnight call, tearful, begging wailing that her mother would die. I just put the phone down
As for healthcare there, I understand it is pretty minimal and a lot does have to be paid for. But it isn't your problem. How long before the next one comes along?
Now if you thought she really loved you and was going to marry you, then maybe. But what are the real chances of that? Nil.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 05:46:06 pm by scutty brown »

Offline NigelF

To be fair, you were expecting to be exploited somehow. Anyway, get spending that 500 euro you saved and put up some reviews!

Offline BP96

To be fair, you were expecting to be exploited somehow.

To be fair, so were you - but you still kissed her!  ;)

Offline NigelF

To be fair, so were you - but you still kissed her!  ;)

:lol:
That's really quite good!

Offline Jerboa

Fuck me their as bad as Thai hookers lol, but she's still a learner, goes straight into the extortion, she must of taken the OP for a mug.

To be fair, you were expecting to be exploited somehow. Anyway, get spending that 500 euro you saved and put up some reviews!
+1  :hi:

The irony of this saga is that by playing her exploitation card so early in the game she has shown what she is all about  :scare: but if you learn from this free lesson you should never get exploited in your life  :yahoo:

bigmanbigman

Well a internet scam will wait till 20messages or a few weeks go by before the play
This girl played early

vt

Well a internet scam will wait till 20messages or a few weeks go by before the play
This girl played early

She clearly thought he was emotionally invested after the 4hrs, so skipped the 20 messages bit and went straight for the jugular!!  :scare:

Run OP, run & don't look back!!  :hi:

Offline adindas

That is why a punting phone is important.
Everytime you meet a girl in this environment just give them your punting phone and have a look what she really want, wther yu want to communicate further.
If she start behaving Badly and /or start milking you just replace your number with another PAYG simcard

Offline Jerboa

That is why a punting phone is important.
Everytime you meet a girl in this environment just give them your punting phone and have a look what she really want, wther yu want to communicate further.
If she start behaving Badly and /or start milking you just replace your number with another PAYG simcard

Why change your number? Just block her number.

Offline adindas

Hi Guys I think I will need to make it clear here, I mention about changing the Simcard as I am talking about a one off use of local sim card that you could buy easily on the street, of course not to be applied in conjunction with the permanent simcard / number.

If I have an option of either topping it up the old sim-card or get a new simcard, I have nothing to loose to just throw the old simcard away and buy a new one.

Changing the simcard is an ultimate way to remove myself from any trace and restart from the blank page.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 10:11:23 am by adindas »

bigmanbigman

Unless that number is linked to you by a internet search such as Facebook or gumtree !!!

Offline Jerboa

Well it's not really much of a issue, these scam artists try it on, but won't spend to much time on you once you tell them to piss off, they just move on to the next mark, your not Jason Bourne and they aint Treadstone.

bigmanbigman

Your right they dont want to waste too many phone mins or texts on you!

Offline Jerboa

Your right they dont want to waste too many phone mins or texts on you!

Exactly, I've learnt from the pros, Thai bargirls are number one in extorting money from dumb bastards, if it was a Olympic event Thailand would win gold.  :P