Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Nadia in manchester  (Read 797 times)

16 review(s) for Busty_Nadia (12 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
24 review(s) for _kinky_vicky (17 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
20 review(s) for Xx~Tina~xX (15 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
18 review(s) for xx Nadin_Nadia xx (14 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline smokey

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

finished work early so looked through my hotlist and fancied the delights of Nadia (please note this visit was when she was in Manchester)

Comms quite good, but once there she said there was a delay so had to wait for a while, and then I could not find
the right building (I would never make a postie!) there is limited parking outside the apartments but I parked
on a car park 5mins walk away.

Greeted at the door with a hug & kiss I thought im onto a winner, but it all went downhill after!

Nadia had nice underwear on, big boobs, but extra padding on the tummy, a bit larger than I was expecting.

Into the nice bedroom, as I stripped (eager to get my hands on her boobs!) I noticed the wardrobe doors have mirrors on,
so I opened one of them a little so I can see the bed..
some nice GFE from Nadia, but after a while, when she got off the bed to get a condom I noticed her pulling her face
(in the mirror)..a bit like Mollie Sugden! (ask your parents kids!). into mish for a little bit, not getting anything
from Nadia, asked for her to go on top (to see those puppies bouncing lol), she tutted, got off the bed and again,
with her back to me, pulled her face!)
once on top it was ok, I had to thrust up as she was lethargic, not going all the way down on me.

The GFE was good, but overall service poor, and two-faced, all smiles to my face, but with her back to me...will not return.