Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carly - Soft Touch, Northampton  (Read 1182 times)

Flunt

External Link/Members Only

As with so many of the reviews I write I can't decide whether it was good or bad?

Soft Touch is a long established parlour, it's out the way on an old industrial estate, in Northampton. You can park outside the building or there is a trader's estate two minutes walk up the road with free, anonymous parking. There is a security door when you enter the building where you have to be buzzed in which has a camera. The room I usually find myself in is spotless, shower en suite (can be temperamental) with piped music. A pre-punt shower is obligatory which means I can go straight from work without having to get ready at home.

Carly is as her photos, slender with smooth skin, a soft body with nice curves in her 30s, according to the website and I wouldn't argue.

From past experiences a massage also seems to be a requirement, so after the shower I lay down on the large double bed and waited for Carly to join me. Several questions to begin with while she striped off her white coat and underwear; do I want my arse playing with, OWO or with, talc or oil for the massage? No, without and talc.

The massage was an entirely pointless affair, five minutes of spreading talc on my back and legs, no effort, eroticism or teasing. I thought she was doing the applying before the massage started but, no, that was it! Turn over.

Having no time to get in the mood, I turned over without a flicker of interest from the little fella. Kneeling to the side of me she soon resolved that as she wrapped her lips around him and swiftly brought him to life. For five minutes she licked, teased and sucked for one of the best blowjobs I can remember. I asked about CIM just in case I got carried away and she was fine with it. I offered to return the favour and she swung her leg over my head for an even more enjoyable bout of 69.

We moved on to the main event, condom applied she climbed aboard for her preferred position of cowgirl, no complaints from me. At one point she leaned forward to kiss me, sadly only a peck on the cheek before rocking and sliding in this position. Moved on to doggie and I'm a very happy punter!

After a short stay in doggie she pulls me out and offers more oral, it would seem the prospect of humping away for a prolonged period was not to be. On my back again she continues OWO with more vigorous wanking than bj, eventually leading to the inevitable and me shooting over her mouth, tits and wherever else...

With 15 minutes still to go she offered a bit more of a massage which I declined, we chatted as she cleaned the room while I showered.

For me it was a positive (as in I enjoyed myself), with a few negatives that I have tried to warn about. The massage reminded me of the crap efforts once common to The Daily Sport, kissing is not listed in her services (so can't complain) but the coitus interruptus was a big disappointment and the reason for the neutral and tempting negative.

Apologies for the confusing rating, overall I enjoyed myself and will most likely have a repeat visit, forewarned as they say. Maybe half an hour would be a better option?