Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone had a dabble with this girl from Blackpool?  (Read 1256 times)

Offline Ponder

External Link/Members Only

Anyone dabbled with Anastasia from Blackpool? Shes been around a while now.

Offline scutty brown

Anyone dabbled with Anastasia from Blackpool? Shes been around a while now.

Fairly certain thats a duplicate profile for Vanessa External Link/Members Only

Offline Ponder

Never tried an EE is it worth a punt?

Put a reverse booking on AW got a girl I've seen before, one from London, one from Leeds (asked if they where on tour got no reply) and this one from Blackpool.
She's hidden her feedback for descretion she says, don't understand that. I've asked her to let me see it if it's all positive as she says, no response as yet.

Offline scutty brown

The girl with the Vanessa profile has been in Blackpool at the same address for over 12 months, one of only three or four long-stayer EE girls in Blackpool so must be doing something right. As I said before, I'm fairly certain the Anastasia profile is the same girl: she has a habit of running multiple profiles. As far as I can tell, the Vanessa profile has the correct photos, the others are borrowed.

Now your last post has confused me - you've linked to a girl in Kendal, not Blackpool. If you want to see her in Blackpool thats close to a two hour drive each way. Who's paying the travelling costs?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 09:39:26 am by scutty brown »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Put a reverse booking on AW got a girl I've seen before, one from London, one from Leeds (asked if they where on tour got no reply) and this one from Blackpool.
She's hidden her feedback for descretion she says, don't understand that. I've asked her to let me see it if it's all positive as she says, no response as yet.
Hidden feedback = Avoid like the plaque  :thumbsdown:
I did send Anastasia a text about 2 weeks back asking what times she was working and got a postcode back along with a house number which is a block of flats / apartments.
I then text again in the evening asking when she was next available that night but didn't get a reply so perhaps she was just booked up  :unknown:
Think Scutty is right about Anastasia and Vanessa being the same girl, i've been keeping an eye on both profiles and they normally seem to log on and update profiles within minutes of each other. Couple of weeks ago they also both went to Carlisle on the same Sunday and returned to Blackpool the day after, cross checking AW and Vivastreet profiles and phone numbers i've also seen the same number listed for both girls.
Not quite sure why she has 2 profiles and then pays to have the available today and phone number listed on both  :unknown:
If you look at the feedback it looks fake with the same "punters" reviewing both girls and other Rom's but nobody else however that doesn't particularly put me off in this case as Rom's often don't do the AW booking / feedback thing.
I'm planning on booking for 15 minutes at some point but if you see her before that any info / review would be appreciated  :thumbsup:

Offline Ponder

Her location changed to Kendal yesterday. Says shes coming back to Blackpool this morning. Some place at the back of the Imperial.

Offline scutty brown

Not quite sure why she has 2 profiles and then pays to have the available today and phone number listed on both  :unknown:

If a punter has a shortlist of four Romanian girls in Blackpool, and two of those profiles are yours, the chances of getting the business improve dramatically.

Offline Blackpool Rock

If a punter has a shortlist of four Romanian girls in Blackpool, and two of those profiles are yours, the chances of getting the business improve dramatically.
True and I guess it must work for her otherwise she wouldn't keep doing it

Offline scutty brown

True and I guess it must work for her otherwise she wouldn't keep doing it

Here's another doing it in Blackpool. The first profile has the real pictures

Offline Blackpool Rock

Here's another doing it in Blackpool. The first profile has the real pictures
Thanks, I had the Amy profile in my HL for a while but Gaby just doesn't float my boat, she has different pics now but in some of her previous ones I just didn't fancy her. 

Offline Mi-Go

Have you had a look at Gaby's Verification photo!   :scare: No wonder most girls hide it.

Offline scutty brown

Have you had a look at Gaby's Verification photo!   :scare: No wonder most girls hide it.

Its a bad photo, she's actually quite reasonably good looking, though not to everyone's taste. Very angular face / strong jawline.
Another profile here External Link/Members Only

and this girl is probably in the same flat - the photos were taken there. Paintwork is distinctive
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 11:12:19 am by scutty brown »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah the normal face pics just give me the feeling there is "something of the night" about her and the veri pic is even worse, not saying she is but she looks semi druggy

Offline scutty brown

Yeah the normal face pics just give me the feeling there is "something of the night" about her and the veri pic is even worse, not saying she is but she looks semi druggy
Definitely not a druggie. I got to know her well enough that its difficult for me to be objective, but there's no way she's into any kind of drugs. I've spent enough time with her to be certain of that.

Offline Ponder

Hidden feedback = Avoid like the plaque  :thumbsdown:
I did send Anastasia a text about 2 weeks back asking what times she was working and got a postcode back along with a house number which is a block of flats / apartments.
I then text again in the evening asking when she was next available that night but didn't get a reply so perhaps she was just booked up  :unknown:
Think Scutty is right about Anastasia and Vanessa being the same girl, i've been keeping an eye on both profiles and they normally seem to log on and update profiles within minutes of each other. Couple of weeks ago they also both went to Carlisle on the same Sunday and returned to Blackpool the day after, cross checking AW and Vivastreet profiles and phone numbers i've also seen the same number listed for both girls.
If you look at the feedback it looks fake with the same "punters" reviewing both girls and other Rom's but nobody else however that doesn't particularly put me off in this case as Rom's often don't do the AW booking / feedback thing.
I'm planning on booking for 15 minutes at some point but if you see her before that any info / review would be appreciated  :thumbsup:

Sent her a text with no response so I rang her. Spoke to a Romanian woman but she doesn't do OWO.  Not saying I won't give her a go but really fancied a sloppy BJ.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 12:02:47 pm by Ponder »

Offline neddedhed

This lady responded to my reverse booking and actually sent through her number, so I gave her a call. She gave me the same story about how she didn't want to show her ratings because it would give away her personal details like her eye colour??. However the "personal detail" she clearly doesn't want to share is her actual age. The voice was very telling, I was clearly speaking to a woman in late middle age. She lists her age as 29, I'd add 20 years to that.

Thats not to say she's bad, she seems very keen and maybe a great punt but the blatant dishonesty puts me off.

Offline NW_Guy

Blimey O'Riley!

I got a bid on a reverse booking from  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only today.

She bid on one of mine last year too, but someone I really liked the look of got the biz and she got binned.

I'd read this thread earlier and thought... Maybe.... Just maybe.....

So I messaged her and told her what I wanted and what I wouldn't accept, asking to see her feedback and a pic, as she doesn't have much on AW.

She sent me a pic and bugger me, I instantly recognised the pic from a previous incarnation as 'Georgina'.  Did some more sniffing in the UKP archives and turned up this thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78193.25

I've attached the pic she sent me - one or two of you will recognise her I'm sure.....  Her email addy suggests she also goes by the name of daisy...

This site is a bloody gold mine - priceless...

NWG

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

Blimey O'Riley!

I got a bid on a reverse booking from  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only today.

She bid on one of mine last year too, but someone I really liked the look of got the biz and she got binned.

I'd read this thread earlier and thought... Maybe.... Just maybe.....

So I messaged her and told her what I wanted and what I wouldn't accept, asking to see her feedback and a pic, as she doesn't have much on AW.

She sent me a pic and bugger me, I instantly recognised the pic from a previous incarnation as 'Georgina'.  Did some more sniffing in the UKP archives and turned up this thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78193.25

I've attached the pic she sent me - one or two of you will recognise her I'm sure.....  Her email addy suggests she also goes by the name of daisy...

This site is a bloody gold mine - priceless...

NWG

Hidden Image/Members Only

in Lancaster now
never spotted her before.
Wonder why her AW feedback is suppressed........
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 08:51:55 pm by scutty brown »

Online Asianfcuker

Well I certainly recognize her from that photo. Can't say that I have ever heard anything good about her, totally the opposite.

Used to change her Awork profile name more tires than she changed her knicks.

The link above speaks volumes about her & what to expect.

AF

Offline scutty brown

something from the back of the memory...........couple of years ago there were stories of a girl rotating around Lancaster / Fleetwood / Blackpool who always had a thug around to rob the punter after he'd arrived. If memory is right she was working for a while from the then photo studio / brothel on Church St, but quickly got sacked and worked from one of the Fleetwood estates. I think that photo looks very similar to one that was being passed around as a warning
Anyone else remember any details? I only got the story third hand and may well be getting confused.........

Offline NW_Guy

She was on AW as Georgina about 18 months ago, but as asianfcuker pointed out, she changed her profile more often than her knickers.  My earlier post was to highlight that the combination of this current post, plus the picture she sent me, plus my memory of her previous profile and the historic post that asianfcuker contributed to really saved me screwing up and booking her on her latest incarnation, Chantelle_A1.

She still seems to be hopping between Lancaster and Blackpool.  As someone said in the other thread, if she looks like she claims and stopped buggering around and changing profiles, she could do very well.

NWG