Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa/Jesse massage Gateshead  (Read 4747 times)

Offline Zooms

Link :- External Link/Members Only

Location :- nice flat near heworth metro. Parking difficult so allow time for this

Lady :- mid to late twenties I guess. medium height and build slimish but curvy. Dark hair.she was wearing shorts and a bra for the massage itself

Services :- massage with topless happy ending. Hand on bottom was all touching allowed.

Cost:- £65

Reason for neutral :- well as she climbed the stairs in front of me I thought what a view! And I hope the rest is as good. It wasn't. Massage was very poor. Too oily and she only has a poor idea of the right pressures to apply etc . It felt like she had watched videos of massage ,so knew right moves, but did not know from expert tuition how to do them. Happy ending was rough and too rushed. Nothing like as good as sheng or niki.
I've given a neutral as I would not go back but I am sure she will satisfy many who would just want an attractive girl rubbing them!

Wrekenton68

Sounds very similar to her old sidekick
Maya aka Cherry Blossom

Offline Zooms

Wrekenton68

They both offer mediocre services.
Topless no touching

Offline jarrovian

They both offer mediocre services.
Topless no touching
Just goes to show we all have different tastes, I really like jess

Offline Kev3773

Just goes to show we all have different tastes, I really like jess

Yeah me too  :unknown: each to there own  :hi:

Offline Boom52

I found her massage etc top notch. Def not mediocre in anyway.
She did say if I wanted a harder massage or needed a particular area (due to shoulder or back problems etc) let her know and she will address it.

But I accept everyone entitled to their view.

Offline bob0411

I've seen Sheng, Niki and Jess and IMHO they're all at par with each other.

Would recommend any of these 3 personally.   :thumbsup:

Offline Kev3773

Just visited Jess again and left very happy. If you let her know what type of massage you like then she does her best to accommodate  :hi:

Wrekenton68

Just visited Jess again and left very happy. If you let her know what type of massage you like then she does her best to accommodate  :hi:

I'm gonna give her another go,  and all being well , do a positive review

Offline Zooms

Ok. You lot have convinced me to give her another go. It might be worth it for the view up those stairs  : :)

Offline Kev3773

Ok. You lot have convinced me to give her another go. It might be worth it for the view up those stairs  : :)

I wasn't trying to convince you, your review was fair and how you saw it.  :hi:

calador

Great girl
would love to see her again and defo recommend