Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blow Job Queen 2017 - Nottingham  (Read 3668 times)

36 review(s) for Blow Job Queen 2019 (17 positive, 7 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline xxlmuscles

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms - Good answered my emails (via AW) and responded to texts in a timely manner.
Venue - Quite nice ex council area on out skirts of town, with parking. Room nice and tidy.
Body - Not bad, lovey big tits (that are still quite firm), but a bit of a floppy belly, I'd say she's about 40 (certainly not 28!!).
Action - No shower offered either at start or at the end. Although she did give me A wet wipe at the end the clean myself off with :yahoo: :yahoo:
Booked an hour, told her that it would probably be a one shot meeting, so no need to rush.
Well it was then ready steady, go.........who's the first to the finish line?
Felt very rushed, had OWO (OK no DT, more a suck of the end, whilst she wanks the rest), CW, FK, Anal (bent over the bed), Spoons, and finished with OWO, all within 35 minutes :angry: :angry: :angry:

It was just too methodical, too rushed. Would I return? NO

Offline snapontool

Damn,

I'm not having much luck this week, I had another girl in my headlamps & the Infamous Nervous Jimmy 'top man tho' put the mockers on with one his punts recently, now Blowjob Queen will have to on my 'cross out' lists now.
I'm surprised at this last one though as she gives the impression she wants to swallow all of your cock, any hole is cool she say's, what a let down, many thanks young man, I will not bother now, what a pisser !
 :dash:

Offline Moreish

Sound like you would have been better off with the blow & go owo cim 4 £30, sorry to hear about your misfortunes , fancied a go with her oneself but not now.

Offline Turtle Z

I did warn you!

External Link/Members Only

As Russ Abbott will tell you, it's all about the Atmosphere and I certainly got 'Atmosphere' on this punt, whether it be the slightly grubby bedding not changed or covered up for previous punters, the large panel TV blasting out 'all about dat bass' by Meghan Trainor or the framed photograph of the WG and her fella glaring down at me from the end of the bed, yes there was atmosphere aplenty only it was the atmosphere of shite. Fancying a bit of anal I was seduced by Jaime's low rates  :dash: what was I thinking! On the upside comms were great and she seems like a decent girl who genuinely tries to please within the confines of providing cold mechanical sex. It is the first time in 10 years that I can remember not being able to perform, she certainly knows how to give a blow job but even that had limited effect, it was like trying to pump up a badly punctured tyre, as soon as the 'pump' was removed it quickly deflated and all my thoughts of filthy sex went out of the window. We tried sex but this only compounded my misery but by this point I was in no way even in the mood for sex. I was in not sexually attracted to her and I'm sure the reverse was true. It became the most expensive BJ I've ever had and one of those rare punting sessions where I just wanted it to end so I could get out, again, I'm sure she was thinking exactly the same thing.  I struggle to qualify the public gallery images with the girl I saw but since there are no face shots then it could be her, I suppose she is not an unattractive girl, nice tits but carrying a bit of a belly.  It was very clear to me that even if I was enjoying the session I was not getting the hour, I was there until I came then I was out the door. Seems to be a common theme with these 'offers'. The girls thought process must be, 'why not take an extra £20 for doing fuck all if I can get them out the door in 30'

I was shaking my head for most of the fifty minute drive back  thinking, I've just paid £80 for 35 minutes of an 'offer'. For the same money I could have had 30 minutes with Vicki (Diamond in the ruff), 30 minutes with Lisa 7 Kegworth, or 30 minutes (with £10 change) to see Luxury Babe Angella in Birmingham…. In my head on the drive back this was a much bigger list but you get the gist!

If you think that this offer looks in any way like good value then take my word that it isn't and it will, without a shadow of a doubt, be the last time I ever take advantage of anyones 'offers'. To be fair, all services are on offer as promised but it is the cold clinical sort of punting experience that I always try to avoid.  It would have been a neutral had I paid for 30 minutes and I'd have simply given myself a slap on the wrist on the way out for not knowing better but £80 for 35 minutes in this particular 'working from home' establishment is fucking ridiculous.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Thanks for the review, I'd noticed her and with a heading like "blowjob queen" you would have expected a better result, I love a good bit of owo but I'll pass on this one now.

Offline paolk66

In AW there are a lot of good comments, she has 67 ratings, how many of these are genuine... :unknown:

External Link/Members Only