Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blue ice went to  (Read 2661 times)

Sandman2017

Went to blue ice parlour this morning , saw a girl called Lauren who I saw on the website , very nice figure , nice boobs, I only wanted a quick in and out but paid £60 for half hour , Lauren gave me a quick back rub, then I turned over for nice tit sucking, a little kissing , then I played with her pussy and she started to wank me off, oral was offered but I just wanted a wank , so overall lovely girl, nice place , il do the £40 quickie next time

Offline denneboom

Went to blue ice parlour this morning , saw a girl called Lauren who I saw on the website , very nice figure , nice boobs, I only wanted a quick in and out but paid £60 for half hour , Lauren gave me a quick back rub, then I turned over for nice tit sucking, a little kissing , then I played with her pussy and she started to wank me off, oral was offered but I just wanted a wank , so overall lovely girl, nice place , il do the £40 quickie next time

What other girls were there ?

Sandman2017

2 other girls , ruby and another girl both very nice but I did go to see Lauren

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the review!    :thumbsup:

I've had my eyes on Suki for a long time! Must see soon!

External Link/Members Only

Sandman2017

Yes suki was there she did look lovely but I believe it was her last day there today , shame I would of seen her next time

Offline Littlefoot

Yes suki was there she did look lovely but I believe it was her last day there today , shame I would of seen her next time

That's a fucking bummer!

But I think she works in Manyana in selly oak under the name Sukeera, hope she doesn't leave here also :cry:

External Link/Members Only

Offline denneboom

Ruby is new I'm told.

I saw Kate recently review coming soon.

But from now on I'll only punt Taylor or Belle from here

Offline Juankerr

Yes suki was there she did look lovely but I believe it was her last day there today

What makes you say that? Were you given some indication that it was her last day there?

Thanks for the review Sandman  :hi:

Sandman2017

Yes wen I saw Lauren she asked me who else was working cuz she had only just got there , running late , wen I told her she said it was sukis last day there

Offline Juankerr

Yes wen I saw Lauren she asked me who else was working cuz she had only just got there , running late , wen I told her she said it was sukis last day there

Thanks Sandman  :hi:

Offline bearcat69

2 other girls , ruby and another girl both very nice but I did go to see Lauren
I went to Blue Ice for my second visit there last night and happened to choose Ruby. She was a bit crap to be honest. Was disappointed with the punt I had. Just very typical wooden EE girl with limited services and everything was an extra with her :rolleyes: Will likely post a full review when I have the time.  :hi:

Cantgetenough

I went to Blue Ice for my second visit there last night and happened to choose Ruby. She was a bit crap to be honest. Was disappointed with the punt I had. Just very typical wooden EE girl with limited services and everything was an extra with her :rolleyes: Will likely post a full review when I have the time.  :hi:

Exactly why I stopped going there. Such a shame that this once fine shop with a proud history has been brought so low.

Offline denneboom

Always phone first. And enquire on services.

They are usually happy to help.

Although last time I was here the usual professionalism and order gone gone out of the window !! 

Offline Juankerr

Seems like you were given some misleading info from Lauren regarding Suki as I phoned up Blueice yesterday late afternoon and Suki was available.

Sandman2017

Yea a bit naughty of Lauren giving me duff info , only reporting what I was told tho

Offline Littlefoot

Seems like you were given some misleading info from Lauren regarding Suki as I phoned up Blueice yesterday late afternoon and Suki was available.

Good work Juan!  :drinks:

Offline Juankerr

Yea a bit naughty of Lauren giving me duff info , only reporting what I was told tho

No problem Sandman, wasn't knocking you, as you say you were only repeating what you had been told  :hi: